Xmas Craft Fayre - Bicester Oxfordshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas Craft Fayre - Bicester Oxfordshire

Hi again, Firstly thank you for all the help everybody has offered on this site regarding our first christmas craft fayre that is being held in Bicester town on the 29th November. We have quite a few stalls booked now but the only problem is I seem to have a fair few jewellery stalls but not so many other crafts. Could anybody suggest where I could look to try and contact crafters other than jewellery makers. Also if anybody is interested in hiring a table please ask and il send details through. Many thanks for your help.

Hi

I would be interested in a stall at this one if the price is ok. Could you send me details please?

Thanks

Comment

Try looking at local papers advertising other fairs close to you - some also have web sites containing lists of those booked to attend. Someone recently did just this and found me. They made contact and asked if I wanted to attend their fair...and I am doing so.
      PS: Jewellery is very popular. I sell some but focus more on other products (such as cards!) which helps provide variety and interest.
      Best wishes
      Teresa
      http://www.craftbox-cards.co.uk

Comment

Hi Rozanne, how much does it cost for a table and have you got any card people there? My friend does Pheonix cards. We do Christmas wreaths and decorations but I think we have taken on our limit of craft fairs and also I think the 29th November is a little too early to sell fresh door wreaths. thanks

Comment

Working...
        X