Clearance Sale Of Craft and Haberdashery shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearance Sale Of Craft and Haberdashery shop

I am due to retire next month and so having a clearance sale of all my stock of fabrics, cushions, quilting material, ribbon, haberdashery and everything else that was in my shop.

Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th September at Hints Village Hall in Hints near Tamworth B78 3DN

Tea and coffee available

Jan

Hi Jan. Do you have any green fringe I'm going to make a christmas dress and want it to look like a tree with fringing for the effect. I figure I need approx 20 yards, of 3" deep fringe, pref mid - dark green.

no I'm not stark raving made...lol.....lol....lol....lol
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

green fringe

Hi Hills,

I will look tomorrow and let you know.

Regards

Jan.

Comment

Sounds like your sale is well worth a trip for me, Im only in Birmingham. See u Saturday!

Rachael

Comment

Cheers Jan
          Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Green fringe

Sorry Hils - none in shop but I am due to go my unit on Wednesday and have a sneeky feeling I have some there - I will let you know as soon as I can

Look forward to seeing you there Rachael

Thank you to everyone for being so kind

Jan

Comment

Working...
            X