craft fair north wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft fair north wales

Help!! I am all set and raring to go but no matter how hard I try I cant find any craft fairs in North Wales. Please there must be other crafters from North Wales out there. Where do you sell your stuff? I dont mind travelling uo to around a 30 mile radious of Colwyn Bay
    Gifts made from the heart

If there are no craft fairs try the local farmers market, school fetes, church fetes, shows etc. Home parties - like Tupperware - seem to be popular or are there any ladies groups -WI, Mother & toddler, church groups etc.
    I found this site that may help
    http://www.pursuitsunlimited.co.uk/p...own=Colwyn+Bay
    Are there any art galleries that may be interested in including your stuff? They often like to have something different to just pictures.

Melanie

Comment

Hiya to a fellow North Walian! im near St asaph and have got 2 Fairs booked 1 in LLanasa tomorrow which is my first ever one (panic stations!) and one for Prestatyn on the 31st Oct. The Llanasa one is monthly and the Prestatyn one is a one off. I know of a lady that is thinking about holding one in Halkyn if there is enough interest. And there is also Denbigh farmers market but dont know anything about that. If you want contact names, email addys and phone numbers message me your email addy and ill send you what ive got here (i dont want to stick them on the forum)

Channa

Comment

Llanasa fair wasnt all that bad for my first fair, i sold 8 bibs and had lots of lovely comments yey!
        I found out today there is a fair in the visitor carpark at Llyn Brenig next weekend but have no other details sorry, other than the organiser is a gentleman called James?

Comment

North Wales Craft Fairs.

Hi,
          I know it's a bit late to reply, but I have only just joined the forum as I have recently started "crafting". I was wondering how you have got on with Craft Fairs in North Wales. I have been to the Denbigh Peoples Market - last Friday of the month, and the Ruthin Produce Market - last Saturday of the month, and the Ruthin Show but haven't managed to sell much yet !
          I would welcome any feedback as to the good fairs / markets to go to.
          Thanks.
          Sarah

www . decorativecrafts . co . uk
          Email: [email protected]

Comment

We've got a huge craft and gift christmas fair in November in Wrexham if thats any good to you?

check out the details on the website www.dancingphoenixcrafts.co.uk
            www.dancingphoenixcrafts.co.uk

Comment

Nigel Rose Events,

Hard to find him but i have an email somewhere pm me for it.

He does the llandudno celtic fair, also betsy coed and electric mountain

Comment

Working...
              X