Hatton Countryworld Fair this w/e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton Countryworld Fair this w/e

Just wondering who else has a table at the fair this Sunday? For anyone who is interested there is also a bead fair at the same venue on Saturday. Hope to see some of you.
    www.littlebead.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/littlebead

I might pop along on Sunday for a browse.

I did try to get a table at the fair, but I was too late to book for jewellery, although I am on the reserve list if someone pulls out at the last minute.

I can't make the bead fair on Saturday as I have a stall at our village fete craft fair (in Weedon, Northants if anyone wants to pop along).

I might see you there - are you selling?

Claire
    Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
    Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
    www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

hi, i'm going to the bead fayre on sat not selling but hopefully buying
      leanne
      leanne

Folksy

Etsy

Facebook

Twitter

Comment

Also tried to get a table but was too late! Didn't realise there was a bead fair, why is it on Saturday? I have to work!!! Selina

Comment

I will be there selling Claire. Not sure if I will get to the bead fair on the Saturday or not, I may pop down as its only 10 minutes down the road from me.

Comment

There is another bead sale at Hatton on Sun Nov 2nd and one at Dunchurch on Nov 9th if anyone is interested, Selina

Comment

Selina - are those at the church hall in Hatton? The one this Sunday is actually in the crafts marquee at Hatton Countryworld (its signposted for those who are not sure where it is).

Comment

I think I might have to go to the bead sale in Dunchurch. Do you know if it's the same people as last time running it Selina? I picked up some great beads from the one earlier this year - spent about 10x mre than I'd planned but hey ho I've used them all so it's time to shop again!!
                Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
                Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
                www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Hi Guys, Janet, yes it is in the village hall. Claire, yes it is the same people as last time, they have some great stuff and I spent way too much as well! Selina

Comment

Working...
                  X