No announcement yet.

Christ Church, Ilkley - anyone booked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ Church, Ilkley - anyone booked?

Morning all,

I'm booked to do a fair at this venue on 13th December, and was wondering if anyone was familiar with it? They have several throughout the year I believe, but it's a new one for me. I'm in Cheshire so it's a bit of a trek, so if anyone can let me know their experiences I'd appreciate it! Thanks.
    www.CeeGeeJewellery.com Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery
    www.EvaBeanBeads.etsy.com Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads
    Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Do you Twitter? Follow us!
    Find us on Facebook! Add to your profile for news and freebies...

Sorry can't help but am interested in responses as I've booked for next year at some of these. Hope it goes well for you!
    http://www.craftynclothy.com

http://www.folksy.com/shops/craftynclothy

http://craftynclothy.blogspot.com/

Comment

OOh, i didn't know there were any regular fairs in Ilkley

I would be interested in doing some down that way, does anyone have details of the organisers?
      www.beadlab.com

Comment

Hi,

The organiser's website is http://www.yorkshirefairs.co.uk/ , but it’s only fair to warn you that my experience of their fairs hasn’t been great. It isn’t all handmade or craft, and jewellery is heavily oversubscribed (as always!), so proceed with caution. Good luck if you decide to go for it – I’ve already told them I won’t be booking any fairs next year, so that’s one jewellery slot up for grabs at least!
        Last edited by CeeGee; 17-09-2008, 12:23 PM. Reason: incorrect link
        Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Comment

I have a couple of dates booked for 2009, but they were all full up for jewellery makers for this year - and this was back in May/June!

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!!!
          Yvonne
          x

My website: www.mymiyel.com
          My blog: www.mymiyel.blogspot.com

Comment

I did one of their fairs in Ilkley last Dec but at a different venue and it was a total disaster, would never do one of their fairs again.

Comment

Originally posted by seedbead-delights View Post
              I did one of their fairs in Ilkley last Dec but at a different venue and it was a total disaster, would never do one of their fairs again.
              Might take a little more notice if we knew who you were...................like an introduction or something.

Comment

Looked at a few of their fairs a year or two back. Saw a few things I liked, then went to poundland and bought them

Comment

Ouch! They were bad, but not that bad! Judging by the responses it' s not looking promising though is it?
                  Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                    Might take a little more notice if we knew who you were...................like an introduction or something.
                    That's not very nice now!

When I first came on this board I went straight to the topic I was interrested in and was literally made to feel I HAD to introduce myself to everyone!!!! I didn't even see there was an introduction board so pls give newbies some slack, especially of it's their first post!!
                    Carrie xx

Comment

Working...
                    X