• Show
Clear All

• Walkers Stadium-Any one partaking?!

Hey everyone

Is anybody else doing the walkers stadium in Nov?xx
    Dee x
    Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
    Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
    Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

I emailed about this and was told that it was fully booked. Sounds like it could be a good day.

Laura
    http://lilacstarcrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Walkers Stadium

Have just picked up a flyer for Walkers Stadium, Leicester in November from Stamford reads well, over 60 exhibitors and RAC sign posted too. Should be an interesting visit - lots to see and buy!!
      Woodenlady

Comment

I'm doing this so I'm really gald to hear the advertising is getting around. i have done a couple of fairs with the same organisers in Northampton and they are very good.
        Sarah xx

visit my website www.chocolateuphoria.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate Girl View Post
          I'm doing this so I'm really gald to hear the advertising is getting around. i have done a couple of fairs with the same organisers in Northampton and they are very good.

Great stuff sarah, i hope to see you there! I am quite excited and hope it does well for me as the exhibitor contacted me a while ago, I am glad there are so many exhibitors but could that work against us? I hope it's got the right clientele for me as i aint had much look lately!!!Hopefully some younger ladies will come along wanting bags for christmas!

Your choccies look delicious you should do well for christmasxxx
          Dee x

Comment

Walkers Stadium Nov 2nd

I'm the organiser of the event at Walkers Stadium - thanks for the recommendation, Sarah!
            With the money we're spending on advertising, and the RAC signposting, we should attract a large number of visitors. We've got a large variety of hand-made crafts with limited duplication, so our visitors will have plenty of different stands to keep them interested.
            I only have a couple of spaces left for Walkers, so if any makers of unusual, quality crafts would like to be considered, please contact me through the website (penninefairs). Sorry, I cannot take any more jewellers or card-makers.

penninelady

Comment

I've just looked at the site!Thanks for putting my design on there!!!Fingers crossed for the 2nd!x
              Dee x

Comment

Sounds really fab!

penninelady what crafts doyou have booked already?
                With love
                Em
                xx

www.pixiedoodles.co.uk
                www.facebook.com/pixiedoodles1
                http://twitter.com/ pixiedoodles

Comment

Walkers Stadium

The crafts booked cover a very wide range of media too numerous to list but for example we have leather, cards, glass, wood, fabric, silver, gold, pewter, jewellery (all types), paintings, photography, chocolate, silk and felting, wool etc. If you can offer something different please feel free to contact us via the web site.
                  Sorry, but we already have a lady who does beading and it is our policy to keep duplication to a minimum.
                  penninelady.

Comment

I am going to try and get to have a look round as it sounds good and could be the ideal time to start my christmas shopping!

I think the duplication rule is good it gives the stalls chance to be fully apreciated! (I can't spell today!)
                    http://lilacstarcrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LauraT View Post
                      I am going to try and get to have a look round as it sounds good and could be the ideal time to start my christmas shopping!

I think the duplication rule is good it gives the stalls chance to be fully apreciated! (I can't spell today!)

Is there anyone you know needs a new handbag for christmas?! Hee hee!!!Come over to see me x
                      Dee x

Comment

Working...
                      X