Craft fair in Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fair in Derby

Christmas Craft and Teddy Bear Fair are held at St Peters Church, in the City Centre, Derby - (opposite BHS on St. Peter’s Street).

There will be plenty of stands with filled with teddy bears and craft on sale.

Llysona ’s Cakes will be available throughout the day for refreshments with Tea and Coffee! (Spe******ing in Gluten Free Cakes)

Entry time 10am - 4pm Admission £1.00 Children Under 10yrs Free.
    Make the most of your Christmas Shopping Break!

stalls available for £15 per table (contact me for more details)

All proceeds goes to Hearing Dogs for the Deaf people

I wanted to say, I am raising money for hearing dogs, in memory of my first hearing dog, Cinders who died last April, so i am combining fundsraising with my hobby, making teddy bears.
    more info about hearing dogs is on our local branch website, (google derby hearing dogs or pm me for address) you will find a page with story focus on Cinders
    Please support me!! if this event is successful, we can book the venue again in 2009.I am hoping it will become a regular things for Derby crafters like me who cannot travel too far to sell wonderful work to the public. This Venue is perfect, right in the middle of shopping centre, plenty of people will pass by.
    Last edited by crystal bears; 15-09-2008, 08:43 PM. Reason: more details
    Crystal Rose x

Bears are for life, not just for Christmas!

www.crystalbears.co.uk
    www.crystalbears.wordpress.com

Hi! You don't mention any dates of your Craft Fair? Sue xx
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi,

Can I have more information please?

Thanks,
      Laura
      Find me on Etsy & Facebook

Comment

yes please!

Hello

i have just pm'd you! Please could you give me a date? Thanks!
        Dee x
        Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
        Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
        Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Hi

I am intrested uin this, let me know the date.

Laura
          http://lilacstarcrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ops!! D'oh!!!! what am I like!!!

20th December.. thats Saturday

building open for loading and "off loading" 9am .. "kick out" at 5pm

but for public to come and browse and buy.. 10am til 4.30pm
            Crystal Rose x

www.crystalbears.co.uk

Comment

still some stall available... (got enough jewellery and beads stalls)
              anyone??

Its for good cause... and its in the middle of town centre.. opposite BHS and sort of next door to macdonalds!!!

come on!!!

I cant put website on, not done enough posts.. but PM me I can give to you
              Crystal Rose x

www.crystalbears.co.uk

Comment

hi any stalls left for handmade beauty products and can you send me some more details please totally intrested
                Racheal
                www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

Craft Fair Derby

Originally posted by crystal bears View Post
                  Christmas Craft and Teddy Bear Fair are held at St Peters Church, in the City Centre, Derby - (opposite BHS on St. Peter’s Street).

There will be plenty of stands with filled with teddy bears and craft on sale.

Llysona ’s Cakes will be available throughout the day for refreshments with Tea and Coffee! (Spe******ing in Gluten Free Cakes)

Entry time 10am - 4pm Admission £1.00 Children Under 10yrs Free.
                  Make the most of your Christmas Shopping Break!

stalls available for £15 per table (contact me for more details)

All proceeds goes to Hearing Dogs for the Deaf people

I wanted to say, I am raising money for hearing dogs, in memory of my first hearing dog, Cinders who died last April, so i am combining fundsraising with my hobby, making teddy bears.
                  more info about hearing dogs is on our local branch website, (google derby hearing dogs or pm me for address) you will find a page with story focus on Cinders
                  Please support me!! if this event is successful, we can book the venue again in 2009.I am hoping it will become a regular things for Derby crafters like me who cannot travel too far to sell wonderful work to the public. This Venue is perfect, right in the middle of shopping centre, plenty of people will pass by.
                  r

Hi
                  Do you still have any stands or have any fairs still going. I have just got into make cards and gift boxes. Only want to do small local fairs. Also does anybody know of small fairs in Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire and north west Leicestershire
                  Last edited by zoeistopdog; 01-10-2008, 10:13 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

Comment

Yes we have a few stalls left.. PM me for my email address and I will email you back with booking form
                    Crystal Rose x

www.crystalbears.co.uk

Comment

Hi there, I'd be very interested in attending your fair with our handcrafted greetings cards and candles if you have any tables available?

You can contact me directly at [email protected] and our products can be viewing on our website which is in my sig

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Very sorry new to forums don't realy know how to use them can you tell me how to send a PM
                        Thanks

Comment

No need to apologise Zoe... if you click on the name of the person you want to pm then you'll get a drop down menu then click on "send private message to..." and it'll take you to the page where you can type your message, then it's just like an email in all you need to do is press send.

You can view your sent and received pm's but clicking opn 'Private Messages' at the top right of the screen, just under where is says welcome and your user name.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                          X