Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craft Fairs in Essex? shall we start one?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Essex? shall we start one?!

Hi

Is it me? or is there like no craft fairs around Essex? Essex is a huge place I know! but.....was thinking......how.. who what where why maybe we could start our own? I am in Essex, near Suffolk too, only fairs in Suffolk cost me more as I have to pay for tables plus costs to get there! and I don't see me making a profit

I think we need more craft fairs, locally to us, and reasonably priced tables! anyone agree? I could travel to Essex areas such as Colchester, Chelmsford etc and maybe others nearby. Does anyone know of any fairs coming up? or how to go about arranging one?! I think there may be odd ones near Christmas! but any before that? thanks.

Good luck to anyone attending crafts/to sell etc

Whereabouts in Essex are you Sassy? I'm on the Suffolk/Essex border and to be honest don't know of any regular ones around here except the 2 day one at Clare Priory. It's quite big and I believe you can camp there too to save on travelling costs...but you've missed it for this year as it's always in July but here's the info http://www.clarepriory.org.uk/CraftFair/entrance.php
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Craft fairs UK Essex

Hi there thanks for reply

Me too, am on Essex/Suffolk border and am finding it hard to find any craft fairs. I figured I'd missed some already if any local. I thought there may be some odd ones coming what with Christmas etc as have already seen notices online about December fairs to come. Thanks for the info,

Regards

Comment

essex fair

i am doing an essex fair next year, i think there arent many around here either so i did something about it
        if you are interested in attending get back to me, my prices are reasonable i know what its like to need to make a profit as i make crafts too
        tracy

Comment

Hi

We are doing a large Gift and Craft fair in Colchester, April 2009.
          Send me a PM if interested

cheers
          james
          Cheers
          HDevents

Web - www.hardydaviesevents.co.uk
          now on Twitter - http://twitter.com/HDevents
          Blog - http://s8.invisionfree.com/HDeventsforum/

Comment

I am organising a craft fair in Clacton on Sea on 7th March, if you are interested let me know what you do by pm and I will let you have the details. I am trying to stick with true crafts made by the person themselves to start with and I dont want to duplicate as I only have room for around 20 stalls. If this event goes well though I am thinking of doing it on a regular basis and also contacting other local venues for next year aswell
            Diane
            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Originally posted by SassyStyles View Post
              Hi there thanks for reply

Me too, am on Essex/Suffolk border and am finding it hard to find any craft fairs. I figured I'd missed some already if any local. I thought there may be some odd ones coming what with Christmas etc as have already seen notices online about December fairs to come. Thanks for the info,

Regards
              Tendring Technical College is the last one I know of this year, its on Saturday (13th), they are at Landemere Road, Thorpe-le-Soken, soryy I dont have any more details other than its £15 per pitch and you have to take your own table
              Diane

Comment

Originally posted by tinks View Post
                i am doing an essex fair next year, i think there arent many around here either so i did something about it
                if you are interested in attending get back to me, my prices are reasonable i know what its like to need to make a profit as i make crafts too
                tracy
                Where and when, I would be interested and so would my parents
                Diane

Comment

essex fair

it is in hornchurch and is to be held on febuary 7th

Comment

Originally posted by SassyStyles View Post
                    Hi

Is it me? or is there like no craft fairs around Essex? Essex is a huge place I know! but.....was thinking......how.. who what where why maybe we could start our own? I am in Essex, near Suffolk too, only fairs in Suffolk cost me more as I have to pay for tables plus costs to get there! and I don't see me making a profit

I think we need more craft fairs, locally to us, and reasonably priced tables! anyone agree? I could travel to Essex areas such as Colchester, Chelmsford etc and maybe others nearby. Does anyone know of any fairs coming up? or how to go about arranging one?! I think there may be odd ones near Christmas! but any before that? thanks.

Good luck to anyone attending crafts/to sell etc
                    Hey,
                    I agree with you!
                    I'm looking for craft fairs too. Theres NONE where I live - only the odd school fete around Christmas. I've left those ones a bit late now anyway.
                    I have an online shop but I enjoy doing stalls - its more exciting

Has anyone heard of Dunmow? Or any fairs near there?
                    I think theres fairs in Bishops Stortford (if you've heard of there) like every Thursday or something..?. I think it's organised by 'Oakleigh Fairs'. But its on during school times so I can't go!

Amber
                    Last edited by Amber-Rose; 15-12-2008, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Hi, sorry to bother you, but I have just seen this fair you are doing.
                      Can you tell me if you have any tables left. Thanks Moni.
                      moni

www.folksy.com/shops/krazykrafts4u
                      http://krazykraftscardskeepsakes.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Krazy-...41816422497756"

Comment

hornchurch fair

Hi can you please tell me if you have any tables left for this.
                        And how much it is, I know it is close,but thought i would ask anyway.
                        Thanks Monica.Ps hope you get this as I am new.
                        moni

Comment

Hi

I'm in Chelmsford and last year I did a monthly craft fair and Farmer's Market in Danbury every month. Wasn't too bad, but I know they're looking for new stallholders to beef it up a bit. I've stopped doing it this year as I've moved more into the supplies side of crafting and just don't have time to make my own crafty stuff anymore, but there was a good selection of stalls. Only thing I would say is if you make & sell jewellery you probably won't get in - they already have 2 stalls selling that and as the most amount of stalls they can get in that particular room is around 10, they won't be looking for any more jewellery. PM me if you want contact details.
                          Sarah
                          For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blooming Felt View Post
                            Hi

I'm in Chelmsford and last year I did a monthly craft fair and Farmer's Market in Danbury every month. Wasn't too bad, but I know they're looking for new stallholders to beef it up a bit. I've stopped doing it this year as I've moved more into the supplies side of crafting and just don't have time to make my own crafty stuff anymore, but there was a good selection of stalls. Only thing I would say is if you make & sell jewellery you probably won't get in - they already have 2 stalls selling that and as the most amount of stalls they can get in that particular room is around 10, they won't be looking for any more jewellery. PM me if you want contact details.
                            Hi Sarah thanks for telling me about this.yes please can you send the details.Moni
                            moni

Comment

Gift and craft fairs

Hi

Does anyone have any info on where these are happening. I am not exactly a craft person but do Pampered Chef and am looking for some fairs to get me up and running through. I am Colchester area.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                              X