Christmas Craft Fair in Chapel Allerton Leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Craft Fair in Chapel Allerton Leeds

Stallholders - come to St Matthew's Church & School in Chapel Allerton, Leeds for the first annual professional craft fair to be held on Saturday 6th December between 11am and 3pm.

Father Christmas will be leaving the Mustard Pot in Chapel Allerton to make his way to the Fair and set up his grotto for the afternoon - there will be home made cakes and refreshments and we hope you'll be there too.

The event is a fundraiser for the Church and because its our first professional fair stalls are at the bargain rate of £16 for a single and £29 for a double.

There'll be plenty of pre-publicity (its already appearing on local websites and in local free papers) and we have a very lively supportunive community already.

For more information to for booking forms e-mail [email protected] or call 0113 393 0922

I'd love to go! Unfortunately like most weekends i am busy!
    Hee hee get this one! I'm going to Hard Rock Hell Festival in Wales! Not sure it's my cup of tea I might get trampled by rockers!
    MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Was this advertised at the craft fair yesterday in Leeds? I think I'll be booking a single pitch, but I'll have to get in touch nearer the time when funds aren't so scarily tight. I'm only just realising that Leeds has a wonderful craft scene which has been hidden from me... once you hear about one thing suddenly you realise that there's so much going on =)
      www.amypanda.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
      X