Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair in Kirkcaldy, Scotland

Hi there

don't know if you would be interested, by my friend & I are organising a craft fair at the end of November in Kirkcaldy.

Also if anybody has any advice/experience in organising a craft fair I would be really interested.

cheers

steffifab
    Steph
    www.glamourandgroovy.co.uk

Hi Steph,

Let me know if you need any advice, as I mentioned before, I run a monthly fair in the west if Edinburgh and will help if I can.

Cheers
    Carol
    Sparklez.co.uk
    Handmade Jewellery

Comment

thanks Carol, I will get back to you.

cheers

steph
      Steph

Comment

I cant really give any advice but I would love to come along as I am always looking for craft fairs to sell my cards and as you know the only ones I ever find locally are arranged by the craft association and I am still waitng 3yrs now to join. Please let me know details if you dont mind.

Comment

Will do Pauline, i'm trying to organise a venue just now.

I know what you mean about craft associations, that's why we thought let's just organise a craft fair our selves.

I will contact everybody who has sent me an email in the next couple of weeks.

Still looking for a few more crafts, at the moment I have cards, jewellery and pottery/ceramics, so if anybody is interested please send me an email.

cheers

steph
          Steph

Comment

driftwood...

Hi there

I would really like to be at the craft fair - i make driftwood furniture and accessories, and sell the odd painting when i can too - if you would like to see pics i can send you my website but can't post it here as i am new and it won't let me!

I could also potentiall help with any organising?

Lauren

Comment

Have sent you a PM!

Carol
              Carol

Resin jewellery, encaustic art paintings & gifts | Twitter!

Comment

Hi Everybody

thanks for all your interest, I hope i've managed to get back to everybody who messaged me, if not let me know.

The hall is now booked for Saturday 15th November.

Still looking for soaps, bath products, cosmetics, cakes etc.

If I havn't mentioned a craft that you do yourself please still get in touch if you are interested.

cheers

steph
                Steph

Comment

Hi, are yuo still looking for stall holders ?

Where is the fair being held, is it in central Kirkcaldy and will it be advertised. I make jewellery adn would be interested. Thanks.

Comment

Hi there

yes it will be central kirkcaldy and will be advertised in a local paper and in local shops and libraries.

cheers

steph
                    Steph

Comment

thanks, can yuo tell me which hall it is so I can find it on the map. thanks.

Comment

Hi there

it's at St Brucedale Church, opposite the college and just round the corner from Tescos.

I'm still looking for someone who makes candles and soaps if anyone can help me.

cheers

steph
                        Steph

Comment

can you tell mesome moredetails please for the craft fair in kircaldy e.g
                          where is it exactly and how much to book a stall oh and do we need to have insurance please as I am really interested as there are not many craft fairs near me.

Comment

it's at St Brucedale Church, opposite the college and just round the corner from Tescos.

Comment

Hi there

just like to say thank to Magda and Colette, anybody else like to come on board?

Pauline if you message me your email address i'll send you more informtion

cheers

steph
                              Steph

Comment

Working...
                              X