craft fairs north wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft fairs north wales

Hi I am new to this site but have recently moved to North Wales and wonder if anyone knows of any craft fairs in the area. Thankyou Gracie Jade
    Gifts made from the heart

welsh fairs

Hi

I wouldnt recoment Boddellwydyn Castle christmas craft fair ( north near prestatyn) sorry about spelling. Its also a Warners hotel. They dont do any advertising and you will sit there for 2 days twiddling your thumbs.

Comment

Hi im looking for more fairs in North Wales too. Ive got one booked on Saturday in LLanasa (nr Prestatyn) which is a monthly fair it should be good as they are having a scarecrow festival too and its my first fair. I also have a table booked at the Halloween Extravaganza at the Ffrith in Prestatyn, they still have tables available there depending on what you do (they only want one of each craft). I also heard from a lady in Halkyn (Mold way) who is thinking about holding a christmas one there if enough people are interested.
      If you want details on any of the above message me and ill give you contact details
      Channa

Comment

Craft Fair

Hi Moppy As you can see I am still struggling finding my way around this iste. Do you have contact details for the prestatyn craft fair and the Halkyn one please Thanks Carrolle

Comment

No worries ). Theres a fair on in Dyserth this weekend 10am-12pm in Dyserth Chapel, i saw the signs for it today but havent got a contact if you want to fish about for it try contacting the chapel. I cant go as im doing a Macmillan coffee morning from 10am-4pm and thats also in Dyserth.

Oh I might have a contact for the Denbigh Farmers market thing apparently they have asked for me!! (wooo im getting known!) and would I like to become a stallholder. The market is in the town hall and runs on the last Friday of the month. They are also having a Christmas fair on 28th-29th Nov. Ill call the ladytomorrow to find out some more details for you.

Comment

denbigh craft market

Hi Mopsy I spoke to the lady today about the christmas fair and she has taken my details. Brian passed her number to me so I think I will be doiing that one too. I will see if I can find the other details thank Graciejade

Comment

I didnt manage to find the time to ring her will give it a go tomorrow i hope we get in! Found out that it was a general email that Brian sent out to everybody gutted i thought i was getting popular hah! Oh have got in the local Raring to Go magazine this month so that shoul hit a few day nurseries, librarys and schools in the area

Comment

Theres a Craft fair in Dyserth again on the 23rd November 10am till 3.30pm I think contact Alison [email protected]

Comment

Hi, I am new to this forum too. I am searching for Christmas Craft Fairs. I live on Anglesey, someone suggested that I make my own craft fair and get others involved. Would you have an interest attending one if I decided to go ahead?
                  Debbie
                  https://www.facebook.com/gleiniauswynol

Comment

Hiya hun Count me in as one lol, was thinking of doing the same by me or maybe a baby fair,plus im starting to get to know a few crafters now so if you do go ahead and need some stall holders maybe I can help. Hey Graciejade did you get personal liability for Denbigh and who with of are you not going to bother with the market?

Comment

Craft fair's on Anglesey/Gwynedd

Hi there

I'm eager to take part in a Christmas craft fair...does anyone know of any on Anglesey or Gwynedd area ?

Thank-you

Kim

Comment

do you know about the one on Angelsey at the end of November Menai area There is a thread about it

Comment

craft fair nov 22/23

hi

there's one on in Llangollen at the royal pavilion, where the eisteddfod is.
                          friend went last year and said v good....think its 'art & craft'. on next weekend anyway

Comment

Iccarus is the person that knows about the one on Menai Bridge, I haven't seen it advertised anywhere locally to be honest.
                            http://manicmosaics.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I'm the one arranging the fair in Menai Bridge. All the tables are booked up. Advertising is still underway. It is on a lot of craft websites and what's on in Anglsey website (put a search for anglesey craft fair in google and it will appear).

To name a few:
                              http://www.ukcraftfairs.com/fair_fin...re.asp?id=4278
                              http://www.thebestof.co.uk/anglesey/events/154189
                              http://www.gonorthwales.co.uk/thedms...5992&easi=true
                              http://www.wherecanwego.com/Search/V....aspx?e=226922

I'm waiting for the paper to print it for me nearer the date and the posters are up in a lot of places. i.e co-op, charity shops in bangor, shops in Llangefni and Menai Bridge and take aways, and as I said I'm still taking posters around (there is a lot to cover) Everyone I know have put them up in their workplace also. flyers have been handed out in Bangor City Centre.

I just wanted to clarify that in case the crafters that have booked a table think that I'm not advertising it enough. Rest assured I am doing all I can. I have a table there myself and want to ensure it's a huge success.

I have decided what cause I'm donating the raffle and refreshements money to. It's called ' Joshua's hope for sight' (an 18 month old child who lives in Caernarfon who needs an operation in China if he is to have some sight)

Debbie xx
                              www.gemwaithdebbie.co.uk
                              Debbie
                              https://www.facebook.com/gleiniauswynol

Comment

Working...
                              X