Fayre Byfleet Surrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fayre Byfleet Surrey

Im thinking of organising a fayre in Byfleet Surrey in November but obviously it wont be worth it unless there are enough people wanting to have stalls - would anyone be interested?

cRAFT fAIR bYFLEET

Wouldbe interested in this if it was the right date - could you please let me have more details.

Anne Ford

Comment

Too far for me, as I have no transport - sorry!
      Cheers,
      Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
      Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Depends on date

I would be interested if it was in the first half of November as I'm quite booked towards the end.

Anita
        Silvergirl
        www.contemporarycraft.co.uk

Comment

I would be really interested... half an hour from me!

but need a good date rather late November works for me!

just let me know
          blog
          website
          etsy shop
          folksy shop
          twitter

Comment

Thoughts

Hate to rain on your parade but it's a bit late to organise a November fair now isn't it! I would have thought that anyone worth their salt has already booked their Xmax events. You may have difficulty filling it up with good exhibitors.
            Woodenlady

Comment

Originally posted by woodenlady View Post
              Hate to rain on your parade but it's a bit late to organise a November fair now isn't it! I would have thought that anyone worth their salt has already booked their Xmax events. You may have difficulty filling it up with good exhibitors.
              Woodenlady
              I havent booked any - I am new to this and have looked for local fairs and there arent any that arent charging a fortune to exihibit. Im talking of a small local fair, not the NEC, and I resent the suggestion that because I havent booked any yet Im not a "good exhibitor" or "worth my salt" - I happen to think the things I make are pretty good thanks!

Comment

I'd be interested as I'm in Guildford but would depend on the date as I have 2 booked for Nov already, cheers Linda
                My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

Good exhibitors

Mmm not sure I'm happy with being regarded as not a good exhibitor just because I have a few gaps in my schedule. As this is my first year & I make jewellery it is not only difficult to find fairs but often I can't get in as they have enough jewellery tables. May be if I was worth my salt I'd make something else.

Anita
                  Silvergirl
                  www.contemporarycraft.co.uk

Comment

byfleet fayre

Hi there, would be very interested as I live 5 miles away. Please let me know of any furter details as you get them. many thanks, Cath

Comment

I'd be interested too, as long as it's not the last two weekends of November.
                      You can see my collection of hand made shower caps at:

Comment

Ive PM's all that replied

Comment

byfleet fayre

Thanks, 1st and 8th are good for me, possibly 29th although I am worried that this is too close to Christmas and everyone already has their pressies by then.

Comment

Originally posted by ccath View Post
                            possibly 29th although I am worried that this is too close to Christmas and everyone already has their pressies by then.
                            You obviously never met me then a week before xmas desperately trying to get all my gifts, although I know what you mean...one of my friends was happily telling me 2 weeks ago that she's now bought all her xmas pressies for this year
                            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Hi
                              I live in Byfleet so it would be good for me.But looking at the date of post its ben and gone

Comment

Working...
                              X