Preston Lancs 290105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Lancs 290105

I am organising a craft fair in Preston on Sunday 29th January. Stalls are £15. All cards stalls have been taken. For more info, please contact me at [email protected]
    Thank you
    Beatrice
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Hi Bea,

Can you tell us anymore about your craft fair... number of visitors etc...

Location ? I know preston isn't very big but .... ?

Thanks.. oh yeh and welcome to the forums..

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

The date should read SATURDAY 29TH JANUARY (open 10 am till 4 pm).

It will take place in the Canterbury Hall on the A6, next to B&Q, a couple of minutes drive north from city centre. Parking is available.

The craft fair will host 31 stalls. One part of the hall will be dedicated to cardmaking with different techniques being demonstrated including stamping, quilling, peel offs, etc., and this will include scrapbooking too! Craft supplies will be available to purchase.

Other craft stalls will include wood turning, pyrography on wood, handmade cards, fleecy hats/blankets for children, french sweets, and various other handmade gifts (queries and bookings are ongoing so can't disclose all yet until confirmed)... I am hoping to have a kids corner with face painting and hair plaiting.

However I still haven't got any beadwork / jewellery stalls, candles, glass painting, so if anyone is tempted, please contact me ASAP.

I'd like to have dolls and bears too. Might run out of stalls by then though!!!

Number of visitors? Your guess is as good as mine! Nobody can predict this. The location is great, men go to B&Q, women to the fair!!!! ...and it will be heavily advertised.

Bea
      Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bea
        Number of visitors? Your guess is as good as mine! Nobody can predict this. The location is great, men go to B&Q, women to the fair!!!! ...and it will be heavily advertised.

Bea
        Great...

Very funny...

Thanks for getting back to us...
        Keep us up to date with what stalls are left and i'd love to hear how the big day goes...

thanks Bea

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Hi

I know its quite a while ago now but I was wondering how this fair in Preston went and if you were planning anymore for the near future? I would like to be considered for any future fairs in the area if poss.

Cheers
          Liz
          Liz

EA Cards and Crafts
          Huge choice of papercraft, jewellery and wedding products! Full papercrafts catalogue available.
          www.eacardsandcrafts.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Liz. It went well and visitors appreciated there was something organised within Preston for once!!

There is a fair early June in Preston but I need to speak to the lady who organises it to check I can put her phone number on the forum. PM me if you want the details.

Bea

Comment

Working...
            X