Craft Fairs in Northern Ireland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Northern Ireland?

Hi there, can anyone point us in the direction of craft fairs in Northern Ireland, Belfast area in particular but as we are just getting started, we will go wherever it takes us!
    Thankyou!

hello ladies will have a wee look and see if i can find any fairs comming up oh and a big
    while i knit i think

http://foxyscraftythoughts.blogspot.com

http://thecraftyfox.misi.me.uk

Comment

Hi and to the forum, nice to meet people from N Ireland I know there are a few others of us in here.
      www.mycalicoheart.co.uk
      www.mycalicoheart.blogspot.com
      www.mycalicoheart.misi.co.uk
      www.mycalicoheart.folksy.com

Comment

Christmas Craft Fair, Newcastle, Co Down, NI

Hello All
        This is my first post here, you all seem like a lovely, friendly bunch.
        I'm not a crafter as such but I am organising a craft fair in Northern Ireland - Newcastle, Co Down.
        It's to raise funds for the 15th Down Scout and Cub Unit.
        Saturday 29th November.
        St Mary's Hall, Main St.
        10am-4pm.
        £15 per table.
        We plan to have Santa's Grotto, a raffle and homemade buns, tea, coffee and mulled wine. Entry is free to the public so hopefully all this should draw a few punters in!

Email me at [email protected] for more details. Space is limited and we hope to have a wide selection of crafts rather than many stalls selling the same stuff so if you're interested please email asap.

Comment

Craft Fairs in Northern Ireland

Hello cub mum,

I've posted details of your Craft Fair on the calendar on Belfast Forum and on the Charity board on Free Ads NI

Craft Fair for Leukaemia Research
          Saturday 15th November 10.30am to 5.00pm
          Venue: Whitehead Community Centre
          Admission: £1.00

Sorry I don't know the cost of a table.

Christopher
          Last edited by Christopher; 07-11-2008, 10:24 PM. Reason: More information to add

Comment

Craft fair Newcastle NI.

Hi all
            I'm not a crafter, but i hoped it would be ok to let you know of a fair coming up.

We've been asked to organise a craft fair at the annual 'Herring Gutter Festival' in Newcastle, Co Down. It's short notice.... 9th August 2009 at 2pm to start.

It's a family run festival. With competitions, food, music and a very popular Daft Raft Race. The festival has attracted up 10,000 on previous sunny days at the festival.
            It would be great to hear from you if you're interested in a stall.

We haven't had much notice to organise this, if you're interested email [email protected] where i can give you further info and an application form.

Comment

Craft Fair

Hi All

Mount Eagles Community Association are holding a Craft Fair on 22 November 2009. We are looking for exhibitors, however as we have limited space it will be on a first come first serve basis. Table price £10. Mount Eagles is in the Dunmurry area between Belfast & Lisburn. For more info please contact me on [email protected].

Comment

Newbie to craft fairs

Hi there,
                I recently started up a new business from a hobby, as a live caricature artist, I do school fairs, weddings and other public events here in N.I and would be interested in attending any Craft fairs in the near future, obviously paying whatever is required for a table.
                Its a great crowd puller and its also great practice for me and a chance for self promotion.

Cheers
                Michael

Comment

Craft Fair

Hi Michael

We are holding a Craft Fair on 22 November in Mount Eagles Community Centre and we would love you to join us. Table price £10. You can contact me on 02890618679 for more info.

Regards Joan Carville

Comment

Craft Fair

Hi Joan
                    Many thanks for your invite
                    Unfortunately at the moment I am not available on that day, would luv to do it and its very handy for me, so if anything changes I will contact u ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by inkwell24 View Post
                      Hi there,
                      I recently started up a new business from a hobby, as a live caricature artist, I do school fairs, weddings and other public events here in N.I and would be interested in attending any Craft fairs in the near future, obviously paying whatever is required for a table.
                      Its a great crowd puller and its also great practice for me and a chance for self promotion.

Cheers
                      Michael
                      Hi Michael,

I exhibit at The Artisan Market every Sunday at The Outlet in Banbridge. It's £25 per table and the lady who organises it is called Sharon Curran. She can be reached on 07756 953651. Right now it's mostly paintings, jewellery and a cupcake girl, so I think having a caricature artist would be great, especially so close to Christmas with so many people about.

Jolie
                      www.joliedennison.com
                      www.facebook.com/jolieart
                      http://jolieart.artfire.com

Comment

Outlet Banbridge

Hi Jolie
                        Many thanks for the contact, will def give Sharon a ring
                        Maybe see you there
                        Thanks again
                        Michael

Comment

Working...
                        X