Craft fair West Midlands - expressions of interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fair West Midlands - expressions of interest

Is anyone interested in a craft fair in Sedgley in the West Midlands on Saturday 25th October 2008? Christmas themed or otherwise? Dates in December and November(Sundays only) are also available, but the village is nothing like as busy on a Sunday.I have the opportunity to get a venue in Sedgley. This is halfway between Wolverhampton and Dudley just off the main road.Sedgley is a very busy shopping village on a Saturday. People tend to park-and-walk. The venue I have in mind lies just off the main road next door to the Co-op supermarket. There is space to unload vehicles ( and then move them, very naughtily, to the free Co-op car park).The free Co-op car park also works well for customers.... the venue is well-known locally and used for many different functions, but they've never had a craft fair there. The venue comes with insurance.I have to say that it is a bit on the tatty side, but it is well-known and very well-used by other groups.I think the cost would be between £10-£15 per six-foot table with two chairs. There is room for 20 tables or so, maybe a few more.There is a kitchen and loos available, so I could offer tea, coffee, squash, cake.....especially cake......there is also a lawn to one side of the venue, so if it was fair weather, coffee tables could be put out there to attract customers.I would be looking for a good mix of crafts. Sedgley is quite an affluent village.As far as I am aware, there has never been a craft fair in the village, so I can't judge what the response would be. As a stall-holder myself, I know that this is in the lap of the gods.If you are interested, I would need to know by the end of this week so that I can book the hall.If you email me privately, please put the words 'craft fair' in the subject field - I get an awful lot of spam email and tend to just ditch it!
    Primmers
    www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Craft fair

Hi, I am interested in the craft fair in Sedgley, please see my website for information regarding my products, but I do woods turning and wooden items. Mod edit - sorry, not allowed.

I might be able to get an oil painter too............
    Last edited by Peter; 08-09-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Hello
      I would be interested in doing the fair, do you think soaps and textiles would work?
      Sarah

Comment

Craft fair in Sedgley

Hi,I would be very interested in doing a craft fair in Sedgley in November doing handmade cards.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X