Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of Public Liability Insurance

Okay I'm confused.

Have looked into insurance & 1 company has quoted me £141 & 2nd company has stated that their insurance excludes craft fair organisers.

As I'm considering organising a fair, I'm almost 100% sure that I will need some form of insurance but cannot afford £141.

I've checked previous threads & that is where I found the 2 companies that I have contacted. Can any organisers on this forum recommend any particular insurers?

Thanks

Hiya

Have you tried Ian W Wallace (put it in google for their website)? I have my individual insurance with them (£1m public liability for £69 i think) & also our craft club is insured with them (£5m public liab for £150) - they spe******e in craft insurance & I've always found them very reasonable & helpful. You'd need to check your specific requirements with them but worth a try if you've not looked at them already.

Good luck

Michelle

Comment

Did mine through the Market Traders Association, cost £47 for the year, don't know weather that would cover organisers though. Selina

Comment

Public liability ins

I use GM Imber (0870 606 6668) for my individual insurance & they are very reasonable, I know they do operators cover but I think you have to get an individual quote.

Anita
        Silvergirl
        www.contemporarycraft.co.uk

Comment

Insurance

I would second the Ian Wallace as well, they spe******e in craft business and if you go to www craftinsurance co uk We have got our insurance with them and they were very helpful in setting it up and also a very reasonable rate.

John
          Regards
          John and Victoria
          Makers of handmade cards and Particraft demonstrators

Comment

Working...
          X