craft fairs in se kent /london essex wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft fairs in se kent /london essex wanted

hi are there any fairs in the se kent /london essex area that would be good to book for a stall selling hand crafted embellished gift bags /xmas arrangments/wreaths/windchimes ,gifts, wooden advent boxes we decorate or make all our items and are looking for some well attended fairs for various dates up till xmas we are interested in school fairs or large events as we have done both in the past but would like to try some new areas .thanks

I do believe there are a couple listed here, aren't there? Dr Stu has one in November, I know...
    Cheers,
    Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
    Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

frost fayre

Hi,
      We are holding a Frost fayre and Christmas market on 22nd November 2008 in Primrose Hill North London. Don't know if this is too far for you but we still have stalls if you are interested.

Price is £25.00 for the day.

Thanks

Stephanie

Comment

Hi

I am arranging a fair in Tunbridge Wells on 13th November. It is from 7.30-9.30pm and tables cost £10 each. We are also asking each stall holder for a prize for our raffle and 10% commission on any takings over £100. We try to get a good variety of stalls and we don;t have anything like yours yet. This is our second year and last year was a huge success and we were packed! It is in aid of Tunbridge Wells Sands (Stillbirth & Neonatal Death Charity)

Lorna

Comment

Why not join me in Colchester?

You could always join my arts & craft bazaar in Colchester?

Book an area for a week, come down and drop off your gear, we then display and sell it (as we'll have agreed earlier), then look after it and sell it for you.

You return a week later (unless you decide that you want to stay on of course), and pick up what's unsold, as well as the money for all that we've sold for you.

Weekly positions in the shop at 10 Short Wyre Street, Colchester from an area of slat wall, through to display cabinets and tables.

By all means come up and see us - open 7 days a week.

Cheers
          Wayne

[email protected]
          Arts and Craft positions in Kent, Essex and London
          http://www.shalamarshops.co.uk

Comment

caroline keenan

Hi there,
            You might be interested in the Glyn Craft Fair held in Ewell Village - near Epsom - on Sat 29 Nov - 11.30 - 4pm. Tables are £20. We are doing masses of publicity and have a school of 1500 plus the great support of the village.
            Thanks
            Caroline

Comment

Working...
            X