Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafters needed in Corby, Northamptonshire £10 a table

Hi

Can anyone help me I'm organising a family fun day on Sun 21st Sept at West Glebe pavillion in Corby, 11.30 - 3pm to raise funds for research into eye conditions and awareness of how vital it is to have regular eye tests after my son was diagnosed with Coats disease in July which has left him blind in one eye hense the short notice.

The event is indoors with a bouncy castle outside.

The local Spec Savers opticians will be coming we will also have stalls, games, raffle, tombola I'd really like some crafters i'm charging just £10 a table.

Hi,

That sounds like a really good day out! I Will look at maps to definately locate where you are - will be in touch.

Debbie
    justoneoff.co.uk
    Debbie
    www.justoneoff.co.uk

Comment

i'm not far from corby, but don't really do craft fairs. but it was the bit about it being to raise money for eye problem research that caught my eye (excuse the pun!). my daughter has very poor eyesight and wears glasses (she has very strong lenses, astigmatism and a squint). she has had to do 9 months of patching (what they call occlusion therapy) which really helped improve her weaker eye, so much so, that she has now been discharged from hospital eye tests and can go to a normal optician.

she hated the sticky eye patches so i designed and made a patch for her out of felt, there is a tutorial on how to make this posted on my blog,

http://lucykatecrafts.blogspot.com/2...-tutorial.html

please feel free (if you have the resources to do this) to print this tutorial out if you think it is something you could make use of to hand out at your event, unfortunately my printer is out of action at the moment.
      lucykate crafts... blog

lucykate crafts... on etsy

Comment

I'm interested.

Comment

Hi,

I'd definately be interested. I do nappy cakes and haven't done a craft fair but am keen to try and see how the cakes go down!

Becs

Comment

thanks

Hi

If your interested in a table email me direct at [email protected] i'm grateful for any help.
            cheers

Comment

wow

The eye patches are fantasic so pretty bet kids love wearing them.

well done
              angie

Comment

Have emailed you Angie.

Comment

Bizzybee can you email me again as I can't find the one you sent me.

thanks
                  Angie

Comment

Fair to be held in Corby

Hi there

I am a new crafter to this site, I make Hand Made Cards, small Picture frames, candles and Bespoke Jewellery. If you still have space i would be interested in have a stall. My Email address is [email protected]. please contact me if there are still spaces. If not i wish you success on your day.

Marie Chapman

Originally posted by yellowclass View Post
                    Hi

Can anyone help me I'm organising a family fun day on Sun 21st Sept at West Glebe pavillion in Corby, 11.30 - 3pm to raise funds for research into eye conditions and awareness of how vital it is to have regular eye tests after my son was diagnosed with Coats disease in July which has left him blind in one eye hense the short notice.

The event is indoors with a bouncy castle outside.

The local Spec Savers opticians will be coming we will also have stalls, games, raffle, tombola I'd really like some crafters i'm charging just £10 a table.

Comment

You got it ok

Originally posted by yellowclass View Post
                      Bizzybee can you email me again as I can't find the one you sent me.

thanks
                      Angie
                      Have emailed you again Angie. Had forgotten to add my forum name to it, so you couldn't have known it was from me, soz.

Comment

Working...
                      X