X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEICESTERSHIRE christmas craft fair

Hi everyone

Along with two friends, I'm organising a christmas gift and craft fair. It will be held on Sunday 19th November at Birstall Village Hall, Birstall, Leicester.

There will be around 15 stalls and we are looking for a wide range of crafts, including art, glass, housewares, soaps, candles, wood, bags and more. (we already have a jewellery and greetings cards stalls booked). The event will be widely advertised around Leicestershire so we are hoping for a good turnout of christmas shoppers.

The cost of each stall is £25. The fair will be open to the public from 10.00am to 4.30pm. If anybody is interested in booking a stall contact me and I can send you a booking form and/or more information.

Thanks
    Donna

hey!

hello, im interested in taking part in your craft fair, i love in leicester s sounds ideal! i make a range of things, but mainly handmade books and card/card making kits, also have a recent obssession with cushions and peculiar soft 'toys'! so anyway, would you be able to send me a booking form please? my address is Miss Celia Hemmings
    MOD EDIT - PLEASE DON'T PUT HOME ADDRESSES ONLINE.
    Last edited by Peter; 27-07-2007, 01:06 PM.

Comment

ha ha, i meant 'live' in leicester not 'love'!!!

hmm Freudian slip?! tee hee!

Comment

eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr.................this was 2006.

Comment

Hi Donna,

Not sure if you're aware but there is another craft fair on the same day in Quorn - not too far from Birstall - and it is very popular with about 80 stalls and hundreds of visitors. Sorry I don't mean to rain on your parade but I don't want you to have a fair with not many visitors!

Sarah xx

visit my website www.chocolateuphoria.co.uk

Comment

handmade handbags

Hi donna

Yes definetly, i design and make handmade handbags. would love to have a stall at your fair, please let me know if you would like to see pics

best regrds
            dee

Originally posted by sparkle1980 View Post
            Hi everyone

Along with two friends, I'm organising a christmas gift and craft fair. It will be held on Sunday 19th November at Birstall Village Hall, Birstall, Leicester.

There will be around 15 stalls and we are looking for a wide range of crafts, including art, glass, housewares, soaps, candles, wood, bags and more. (we already have a jewellery and greetings cards stalls booked). The event will be widely advertised around Leicestershire so we are hoping for a good turnout of christmas shoppers.

The cost of each stall is £25. The fair will be open to the public from 10.00am to 4.30pm. If anybody is interested in booking a stall contact me and I can send you a booking form and/or more information.

Thanks
            Donna
            Dee x
            Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
            Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
            Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

hi just to let you know this post was from last year

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

birstall craft fair nov 19th

I like to book a stall please. Could you enlighten me on how to do this please.

I make designer fabric bags, the rest of my range is leather goods, handbags, purses and wallets. And costume jewellery.

Please reply on here or call me on 01509412827.

I live locally in Quorn.

Regards

Pam Brewin
                Madaboutbags

Comment

Birstall craft fair

Hi everyone

Thanks
                  Donna
                  Hi Donna,

Please send me a booking form as I would like to have a stall. I sell handmade designer bags ,leather wallets purses ,handbags and costume jewellery.

[MOD Edit - Removed your address and phone number as best not to publish it on an open forum ]

MADABOUTBAGS
                  Last edited by nattynetty; 10-11-2007, 03:17 PM. Reason: removing address & phone no.

Comment

Hi Pamcake

Sorry to say that the post you are replying to is from last year. If you're looking for craft fairs in Leicestershire it might be worth creating a new thread as I know we do have some crafters from that area that might be able to help.

Hope that helps
                    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Booking a stall

hi have you got any stalls left i have a large selection of christmas yankee candles sets

thanks
                      claire

Hi everyone

Thanks
                      Donna

Comment

Thread started in 2006!!!!!!!!
                        Cynthia
                        http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

craft fair

Hi
                          I make and sell my homemade dog treats and have a Christmas range to include hampers and crackers, and would be interested in taking a stall.Please could you send me booking forms etc...

Comment

As my post says in the one above yours - This thread was started in 2006!!!!
                            Cynthia
                            http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

I wonder if it would be possible for mods to lock any threads about out of of date fairs? I get all excited when I see the title, but at least I read the date when I get into it!
                              Cathy xx
                              http://folksy.com/shops/Cathy
                              http://www.recycledbaglady.co.uk/
                              http://owlfamilydiary.blogspot.com/
                              I don't have a short attention span, I ... Ooh look, there's a chicken!

Comment

Working...
                              X