Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Cost Pitches - Northampton Xmas Gifts Fair

NORTHAMPTON CHRISTMAS GIFTS FAIR 29/11/2008

A quality Christmas Gifts fair is being held in Northampton on Saturday 29th November 2008. We are interested in hearing from anyone who has either their own arts/crafts small business or sells products (not neccessarily hand made) that would have mass appeal at Christmas time - see examples below. We are looking for sellers of NEW items only (not 2nd hand or bric-a-brac).

Examples of table cost:

6ftx2ft trestle table = £15 + 10% day takings (to The Lowdown)
    or
    2 x 6ftx2ft trestle tables (v.ltd availability) = £25 + 10% day takings.

The cost of pitches is minimal & the event is 'in support of the Lowdown Charity' for Young People. Your £15 or £25 (pre event) helps cover venue & pre-publicity costs whilst the 10% of takings (on day) is to The Lowdown - a very worthy cause. NB: The organisers will not profit in any way from this event & have offered their services freely.

Stallholders will have a high degree of exclusivity & there will be minimal duplication of offers. There will be an estimated 30+ traders participating (plus there are a few small art/craft businesses within the venue itself who trade every weekend too).

What we are still looking for: cosmetics, xmas decorations, t-shirts, jumpers, hats & scarves, socks, chocolates / confectionary, soft toys, candles & oils, organics, fair trade, youth fashion, perfume & aftershave, xmas music, gadgets & gizmos, cakes, calendars, gift packs, stocking fillers & more...

NB: If you think you are selling something that would make a great Christmas Gift & would prove popular on the day (even if it's not mentioned above) drop me a line - we are considering all options!

PLACES ARE FILLING QUICKLY SO DON'T DELAY!!!

The event is being hosted in a large, modern, high profile, town centre, indoors location - The Fishmarket Gallery. It will be well publicised (media,posters,flyers,radio) & well attended.

INTERESTED?

For more information or an application pack contact Richard @ Eskimo Entertainment.

NB: Please indicate in your email what you are selling & provide pictures or web links if possible?

We hope to hear from you soon!

Tel: Richard on (07727) 648779
    Email: [email protected]
    Last edited by ESKIMOENTERTAINMENT; 08-09-2008, 06:16 PM. Reason: revise stalls required info

sounds fantastic, I wish i lived closer as I would love to do that.
    Will be interested to see what 40 differnet stalls you get if there are no duplication, i cant even think of 10 differnet craft stalls, haha.

Comment

You'd be surprised the by the number & variety of small businesses who've contacted me so far! It's shaping up to be a brilliant, successful day - sorry you can't make it ;-(

Comment

Gift Fair

As the market is in the centre of northampton and the event is near to christmas will there be parking problems for visitors.
        Woodenlady ( avid visitor)

Comment

Hi, just wondering what other events you have organised?
          www.littlebead.blogspot.com
          www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Thanks for your questions

Re: Parking - there are loads of parking options within 5 minutes walk - also the Mayorhold car park with over 1000 spaces is across the road from the venue so there won't be any issue with parking.

Re: Other Events - in the past we have had Golf Days, Charity Dinners & huge Eurovision Song Contest Parties! Going forward we are looking to have a Spring Fair (March/April 2009) & a Fashion Fair (early Summer 2009). The Christmas Gifts Fair event is a mixture of arts/crafts plus other items that would be deemed suitable as Christmas gifts - in addition there are several small art/craft outlets within the Gallery itself. Hope to see you there!

Richard
            Last edited by ESKIMOENTERTAINMENT; 06-09-2008, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Stallholders Still Required... Do You Know Anyone?

Hi

We are still looking to fill the following gift areas in the next few days - can anyone help or does anyone have contacts I could get in touch with - I would guess they would ideally live within 1 hours drive of Northampton & have a good range of products that would sell well at Christmas!

Including:

HOMEMADE CANDLES & OILS/SCENTS (1 table)

HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS CAKES, JAMS, PICKLES, PRESERVES (1 table)

HANDMADE CHOCOLATES & FUDGE & SWEETS (2 tables)

ORGANIC OR FAIRTRADE FOODS (1 table)

BEANIES,HATS,SCARVES,SOCKS,JUMBERS (1 possibly 2 tables)

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS & XMAS CARD PACKS (1 table)

PERFUMES OR COSMETICS (1 table)

CALENDARS (floor space equivalent to 2 tables)

& a couple more to be decided...

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS!

R.

Comment

Working...
              X