Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudbath !

Hi all,

You can't blame organisers of the event for the weather, but you can blame Craft Show organisers for overselling !

We were to do Kilnsey show yesterday, with Craftpeople2000.co.uk in their "Craft and Gift Marquee" at £100 for the day - all sorts of terms and conditions....fireproof table covers, stalls must have fire extinguishers and first aid kits, etc etc. They sounded really professional.

We just about managed to get onto the show field and after about 1/4 mile got stuck and went off on foot to find our Craft and Gift marquee - which turned out to be the grottiest, dirtiest, cramped tent I've seen in my life - off the main showfield round a corner and poked away with the kiddies amusements.

I managed to get a tow from a tractor returning to get the next exhibitor from the main entrance and we had a day out instead !

If you're booked with Craftpeople2000.co.uk or thinking of it, bear this cautionary tale in mind - they may have had a blip or maybe they're like this all the time.

Chris.
Working...
X