Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft events in the Midlands

Hello

Am looking for craft events in the Midlands (Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire & Leicestershire) that aren't yet fully booked.

Am prepared to get involved in the planning & organising of such events as I can't find anything that's been organised locally.

Please contact me if you know of any event taking place or if you want to join forces & organise one.

Thanks

Know of one in Rugby, Watrwickshire.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Don't know what craft you do but Audio Angel was looking for more people for her Threads Fashion Fair on August 31st. Its in aid of teenage cancer victims.
      Let me know if you want more details. OOps, forgot to tell you its in Atherstone Nth Warwickshire
      www.littlebead.blogspot.com
      www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Have you got anymore information at all?

Comment

Hi

I have one going in dec in Birmingham, I know that was not on your list, but just case you're interested?

Comment

Have you got any more details?

Thanks

Comment

Leicestershire craft fair

I know of one in Leicester on November 2nd at Walkers Stadium. Hope this helps.
              Woodenlady

Comment

Hello

I'm interested! Can you give me any more details?

Thanks

Comment

hickling scarecrows (no jewellery or cards)
                  rspca notts, derby etc
                  melton online
                  rushcliffe borough council
                  you should have some luck with them

Comment

I'll send you a PM with details of Threads Fashion fair.
                    www.littlebead.blogspot.com
                    www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Birmingham Craft Fair

The fair is at Quinborne Library and Community Centre which is between Quinton and Harborne (hence the weird name!).

It will open between 10 and 430, costs £15 for a 6 foot table including chairs etc. Normal rules apply in terms of having a table covering that reaches the floor (to hide boxes etc). three are refreshments on site at a small charge. we are hoping to have 15-20 stalls, so quite small, and we have a no duplication policy where possible, although if we have several jewellery stalls for example, they will be different types.

If you would like a booking, please forward your postal address and i'll get one sent out!

Karen
                      Last edited by EggletonsWoodCraft; 26-08-2008, 09:21 AM. Reason: oops

Comment

What craft do you do? I know of some in Leicestershire but usually full for some crafts - including Walkers stadium one.

Claire x

Comment

Nottingham Craft & Gift Market

The Nottingham Christmas Craft & Gift Market which runs from 19th Nov - 23rd Dec is not yet fully booked.

If you are interested then please get in contact with me and I will happily give you the full details (or look on my thread on this forum )

Comment

craft fairs in the midlands

has anyone got a list of all the craft fairs that are on in the warwickshire etc area. ie the midlands.
                            would appreciate info

Comment

Originally posted by david maugham View Post
                              The Nottingham Christmas Craft & Gift Market which runs from 19th Nov - 23rd Dec is not yet fully booked.

If you are interested then please get in contact with me and I will happily give you the full details (or look on my thread on this forum )
                              Hello

This is my second attempt at replying, not sure if you received the first as internet crashed.

I am very interested in the Market, are you able to give me more information?

Can you alslo let me know if you are overbooked with jewellery stalls yet?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X