Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Urgent Help Needed! Craft Stalls needed in Basingstoke, Hampshire!*

Hello!

Im from a Reflections Leisure Club in Basingstoke and we are holding a Charity Fete this Sunday (31st August). I really need any help that anyone can offer, in regards to running stalls etc! Please let me know as soon as you can. Any crafts are welcome!

Many thanks

Charlotte

Craft Fair

HI thre

Saw your message about the craft fair you held on 31.8.08, sorry couldn't come as I was on holiday.

I am organising on in Fleet Hampshire, 1.11.08 do you or any of your other contacts fancy hiring a table?

Let me know as I have a few spaces left

Take care

Darrell

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
      HI thre

Saw your message about the craft fair you held on 31.8.08, sorry couldn't come as I was on holiday.

I am organising on in Fleet Hampshire, 1.11.08 do you or any of your other contacts fancy hiring a table?

Let me know as I have a few spaces left

Take care

Darrell
      Hi Darrell

I am an agent for Tish Tash Toys ( MOD EDIT - PLEASE READ RULES RE: URL POSTING ) to preview my products. What sort of event are you holding on 1/11/08. Can you provide me with any further info if and if you are still looking for stall holders.

Many Thanks

Jo Hurley
      Tish Tash Toys
      Last edited by woodtattoos; 19-09-2008, 06:41 PM.

Comment

arts and craft fair fareham hampshire

We run the promotion space at the Fareham shopping centre, we have many themed events due to take place in the centre this year, the first being an arts and crafts fare on the 1-7th March 2010

For more details call Helena or Carole 01432 347938

Comment

Can you tell us a little more about the event in Fareham Shopping Centre? Are you looking for stall holders? What type of products?

Decima
          http://www.decimadesigns.com

www.decimablog.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X