Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any craft fairs in Northamptonshire?

Hi guys,

After a couple of failed attempts at arranging my own craft fair, I have given up for the time being (I just dont have enough time at present) and am desperately hunting craft fairs in Northamptonshire. Does anyone know of any?

Many thanks,

Camille

Hi Camile, I live about 1 mile from the Northamptonshire boarder with Warwickshire and Leicestershire and am running a craft fair in Rugby if you are interested.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Northamptonshire craft fairs

The only good one I know of in Northamptonshire, is at Sywell near Northampton on the last weekend of November. Organised by pennine fairs. I have now visited several of theirs at Hangar One, it was busy and had some very good hand made work. Lots to buy!!!!!!!!!
      Woodenlady

Comment

Sywell's just down the road to me! Thanks for that one, I'll look into it!

Camille

Comment

I'm looking to going back to school and village fairs, rather than the larger ones, as pitch fees can be quite imaginative and takings often don't justify the outlay.

I would also appreciate any contacts/details of ones in near the Northants/Cambs/Beds border area for Oct, Nov and early Dec.

Biz

Comment

......bump

Comment

Working...
            X