Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Arts and Craft Fayre are looking for exhibitors!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Arts and Craft Fayre are looking for exhibitors!!!

Hi everyone,

It's nice to join such a lively forum!

The University of Southampton Christmas Arts and Crafts Fayre is celebrating over 25 years in existence and only accepts exhibitors selling/displaying handmade goods. I would love to hear from anyone interested in becoming an exhibitor this year at our indoor event, as we have a few spaces left.

The fayre is being held on Sunday 30th November 2008, 10:00am - 4:00pm at the University of Southampton Highfield campus.

If you are interesting in hosting a stall, or for more information please email me on [email protected] or reply to this post.

Thanks
    Anna

Have you a table cost etc on this yet?

Comment

Hi Caroline,
      Below are some of the details that you may require:

· The cost per space will be £40 (you may apply for more than one space)
      · Each space will be approximately 2 metres (6ft) x 1.5 metres (4.5ft) and will consist of 1 table and 2 chairs.
      · There are a limited number of display boards available for artists to display their paintings and these will be allocated on request instead of tables and placed throughout the rooms.
      · Limited electricity supply is available for some exhibitors for an additional cost of £5.00 per supply. This increase is due to the exceptional high cost of setting up the electricity supply. This will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
      If you are interested in more information, I can send along the invitation letter and application form via email.

Cheers,
      Anna

Comment

Working...
      X