Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Craft Fair - Stall Holders Wanted

Hi there,

My friend and I are organising a craft fair in Teddington in South West London and are currently looking for Stall Holders.

The fair is planned for the 21st March 2009 and will be held in Elleray Hall, Elleray Road, Teddington TW11 0HG.

Stalls cost £25 for a 6ft by 2ft 6ins table. We currently have 14 tables still available. We have a strict 'hand-made' items only rule, so no bought in products.

The fair will be open to the public from 10am to 4.30pm. Refreshments will be on sale in aid of a local charity and admission is free.

If you are interested please contact me at [email protected] for an application form and further details.

Best wishes

Tamsin

Handmade by Cela request for a stall

Hi,
    I would be interested in taking a stall. Please send me an application form.

Originally posted by tamsinuk View Post
    Hi there,

My friend and I are organising a craft fair in Teddington in South West London and are currently looking for Stall Holders.

The fair is planned for the 21st March 2009 and will be held in Elleray Hall, Elleray Road, Teddington TW11 0HG.

Stalls cost £25 for a 6ft by 2ft 6ins table. We currently have 14 tables still available. We have a strict 'hand-made' items only rule, so no bought in products.

The fair will be open to the public from 10am to 4.30pm. Refreshments will be on sale in aid of a local charity and admission is free.

If you are interested please contact me at [email protected] for an application form and further details.

Best wishes

Tamsin

Comment

2011?

Hi,
      How did this fair go? Are you holding it again in 2011? If so I'd be interested in booking a table.
      Thanks,
      Ffion
      Sidan Silks
      Beautiful hand painted silk scarves, ties, pictures and cards
      www.sidansilks.blogspot.com
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X