craft fair in lincoln!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft fair in lincoln!

Hi guys just to let you know I am in the middle of securing a place at a fair in lincoln at the assembly rooms, its on 19th oct run by tempopromotes, has anyone had experience with them before?
    Stalls are £15 so if anyone is in the area, would love to see you there!
    Dee x
    Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
    Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
    Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

I have also booked a stall for this event. The ladies that run the fair are great, very helpful and lovely people.

I have done one of their events before at Canwick village hall earlier this year. I think that this one at the assembly rooms will be great as it is the start of christmas shopping and is in a popular area of Lincoln!

I will have to come and find you on the day and say hi!
    Handmade jewellery and accessories using glass, crystals, wire and more!
    www.iridescentdesigns.co.uk

Comment

Excellent!

Ooooh i cant wait then! Wasnt sure how big it would be etc. but the ladies do seem very nice, i have also suggested to them i will advertise the fair on my site so it should get more response.

I agree, should hopefully get the tourists, i love steep hill, lincolns my home town! its just a shame the xmas market is so expensive to exhibit at. Would be great to be there!
      Dee x
      Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
      Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
      Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

I am organising a craft fair on the same weekend as the Lincoln christmas market, at Ruddocks on the high street in the hope that we get passing trade. PM me if you are interested.

I would say that the one in the assembly rooms will be reasonably sized, probably about 25 stalls or so. They also advertise the fair quite well which always helps
        Handmade jewellery and accessories using glass, crystals, wire and more!
        www.iridescentdesigns.co.uk

Comment

Ooo, could you give me the link to their website please? I might be interested in booking an event with them in the future.

Do they do lots of events or just the one-off?

Good luck and let us know how it goes!
          Yvonne
          x

My website: www.mymiyel.com
          My blog: www.mymiyel.blogspot.com

Comment

Can I have more info dee-liteful please? Im hoping to move to lincoln for college & I plan to move my business there as well.

Comment

Hello from With Love From Lincolnshire! We are opening a gift shop at 18-20 Rasen Lane, Lincoln next Saturday. We will be selling gifts/crafts/art made by local artists/crafters. Spaces are still available for a low monthly fee (no commission charged). Pop round to our Facebook page WithLoveFromLincolnshire for a sneak preview (more information and photos). Hope to see you soon! X

Comment

Working...
              X