Craft Fairs in Worcester/Worcestershire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Worcester/Worcestershire

Hi! I'm quite a new crafter, making bags/brooches/tissue holders etc, and I have just signed up for a craft fair at a local school in October, but I was wondering how I find out about other local craft fairs. I don't want to do big fairs (I'm not that confident yet!), so ideally I would like to do some more school/church craft fairs, so I can find out what sells best. Does anyone know how I can find out of such local things in Worcestershire? If you do I'd love to hear from you

Hello, I've recently moved back to Hereford and intend to do village and church hall fairs too. I used to go to St Peter's in the middle of Hereford, behind the black and white house in High Town. The only ways I can think to look for local fairs is in the papers, the free newspapers, maybe the Tourist Info. Where we were down in Dorset the town had a newsletter showing a diary of all events, contact details and everything. I rang someone who did the monthly church fair by chance the one day and that's how I started down there. Whether there's something like that locally, village newsletters perhaps or have a drive around the village halls, schools, they've probably got phone numbers of the Clerk/Secretary/Treasurer, who organises events?
    Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Thanks Nettie, some good suggestions there for me to check out

Comment

Hi Mrs Snebly re craft fairs

I have just posted a request for stall holders in Birmingham, this is not too far from Worcester, if you are interested please email MOD ED - email address removed - please contact via pm or via forum email system

thank you
        Last edited by Tip Top; 12-08-2008, 10:59 AM. Reason: email address removed

Comment

Hi All

I am organising a small fair at claines church hall in worcester on saturday 29th november and i am looking for craft/gifts people who would like to hold a stall. Stalls are £10 and it will run from 1pm till 4pm.
          The fair is to raise funds for acorns childrens hospice trust.

Please contact me here or at [email protected] if youre in teh area and interested or would like more information

regards
          jules

Comment

Working...
          X