looking for craft traders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for craft traders

Hi we have a fantastic event just around the corner and are looking for craft stalls to pitch their wares on our carpark
    The event is Horn Dance day in September, which attracts a few thousand people from all over the world to our beautifu; Rugeley countryside. We have a few interested parties at the moment, but are certainly looking to attract more, if interested please let me know, thanks.

Hello Spencer and to the forum. Where is your craft fair being held? I need to work on my geography, I don't know where Rugeley is.
    Jo x
    Things to make and do
    Things to make and do's Facebook page
    Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Rugeley is in Staffordshire, not far from me so I would be interested depending upon the date.

knit sew crochet hop..........

my etsy shop www.cloudhopping.etsy.com

my folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/cloudhopping

my musings www.cloudhoppingdesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

The horn dance takes place monday 8th september in Abbots Bromley, the procession which dates back hundreds of years descends on our pub the Bagot Arms around 3 o clock. The village itself classes it as a holiday as many visitors arrive from all over the world, it is an excellant opportunity for craft stalls to display their wares as it is a captured audience.
        There will be a pitch fee to be paid, but rest assured there will be plenty of attention.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudhopping View Post
          Rugeley is in Staffordshire, not far from me so I would be interested depending upon the date.
          The event takes place on monday 8th September, hope you can make it

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Lovejoy View Post
            Hello Spencer and to the forum. Where is your craft fair being held? I need to work on my geography, I don't know where Rugeley is.
            Jo x
            Hi Jo Rugeley is in Staffordshire, the actual location is the beautiful and affluent village of Abbots Bromley, hope youre interested.

Comment

Do you have any more details, such as time of the event? I think that date would be ok for me so have pencilled it in.

Comment

Hi there the event starts early in the morning, but the procession itself congregates at ours The Bagot Arms at around 3 pm, although it would be wise to be here a lot sooner as there will be a lot of visitors all day.

Comment

Have just found the Horn Dance website - looks a good day!

http://www.abbotsbromley.com/horn_dance

Comment

craft fair - in rugely

Hi,
                    I amy be interested - how much to hire a table etc?

Comment

Hi there thanks for interest, it will be a great day and always lucrative for craft stalls, as you have a captured audience from all over the world attending, recent years there has also been tv coverage.
                      You would need to bring your own table and the price of the pitch is £75.00, hope to see ya

Comment

Working...
                      X