Christmas craft fairs - shropshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas craft fairs - shropshire

Hi, I am trying to find a Christmas craft fair in shropshire for my first fair, can anyone point me in the right direction

Thanks in anticipation

Skye

Hi Skye,

have you tried looking on www.craft-fair.co.uk ?

you should be able to find any fairs going on in Shropshire here. Have a look in the events diary, and perhaps have a look at the organisations too.

hope this helps
    Diane
    www.artsandcraftsinthepeak.co.uk

Comment

Craft Fairs in Shropshire

Hello Skye,

I am the Market Organiser of the Victorian Christmas Festival Market in Ironbridge Shropshire.

We have upto 50 traders along with Santa and his workers, Brass Bands and Choirs, Micro Brewery, Ironworks and much more.

Saturday 29th November 10am - 4.30pm.

Email me for further details.

Kind regards

Isobelle

Comment

Hi,

I am organising a Christmas Market in Penkridge on Saturday 20th December 2008. Tables are £20 for the day and there will be refreshments available.

Its open to crafters between 8am and 6pm and 9am and 4pm for the public.

If anyone's interested just ask if you need more information!

Thanks,

Charlie

[email protected]

Comment

HI Charlie, I would be interested: please could you email me the details? Many thanks, Debs

Comment

craft fairs

Hi, there is a craft fair on the 21st Nov, shropshir ewildlife trust, 28th Nov, Bayston Hill memorial hall, fat frog, coalbrookdale 5th Dec.

Comment

Hi

Dec 5th & 6th is Attingham Frost Fair

Nov 21st Church Stretton

Comment

Hi I run the Woodland Hall in Coalbrookdale on the cherry event catering web site its a lovely venue perfect for craft fairs and this year we are hosting our 2nd Charity Christmas Craft Fair on Sunday December 12th 11.00 - 4.00 . Tables are £10 each and proceeds go to Leukaemia Research. We are looking for local traders to take part in this event.

Comment

Christmas Fairs around Shropshire

I make Bespoke hand-made jewellery, accessories and Christmas decorations. I am looking for Christmas fairs to sell my jewellery. Can anybody help me?

Comment

Hi Isobelle
                    Can you please send me details of the victorian christmas market on the 29th Nov as I did the Ironbridge festival market last year and will be doing it again this year. It was very good.
                    Kind Regards
                    Lorriane

Comment

It's a really old thread, the fair was in 2008 x
                      Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Working...
                      X