Tables available for £5 near Newbury, Berkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tables available for £5 near Newbury, Berkshire

Hello everyone - have received the following email from an organiser of a table-top fair looking for crafters.
    Subject: welford parish magazine table top event

Hi

My name is Sarah Breadmore we have just started a parish magazine and are holding a Table Top Event 31st August 12-3pm to raise funds to cover printing costs.
    Would you be interested in having a table the event is at the five bells public house wickham near newbury.
    Tables cost £5 in advance and £8 on the day.

Many Thanks

Sarah

If anyone is interested you can contact Sarah direct at sarah breadmore MOD ED - email address removed It's in aid of the Welford Parish Magazine - can't give you any information as to whether the fair would be worthwhile for sellers, but Wikham is a very nice area if that helps!

Last edited by Tip Top; 12-08-2008, 10:42 AM. Reason: email address removed in case of spam / unwanted emails
    www.doodlesartandcraft.co.uk

Find us on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...y/173605348873

Crafters DON'T do housework!

Thanks for the info, I might just look into that if I'm free.

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Hi,

I make jewellery but have not been doing it that long, i seem to have lots of bits now and would love to start selling a few bits, so do you think this would be a good start for a 'novice seller'?! I only live down the road!

Thanks
      Glitter Queen

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Queen View Post
        Hi,

I make jewellery but have not been doing it that long, i seem to have lots of bits now and would love to start selling a few bits, so do you think this would be a good start for a 'novice seller'?! I only live down the road!

Thanks
        Glitter Queen
        I'd say give it a go then! It will give you a chance to start thinking about presenting your work and selling, etc. Let us know how you get on if you do it.

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

Thanks for that...i now might just give it a try!!

I don't suppose you or anyone else has any tips on presenting or how much stock to take etc?

I might start a new thread about this one...

thanks
          S x

Comment

Working...
          X