Craft Fairs in the Midlands/warwickshire/worcestershire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in the Midlands/warwickshire/worcestershire

Can anyone point me in the right direction for craft fairs in the Midlands, Warwickshire or Worcestershire please
    With love
    E xx

Hi

I reply to your message.... please contact me on [email protected] - I am starting a new craft group just outside Birmingham that may be of interest to you.

Hope to hear from you soon
    deb

Comment

Craft Fairs

Hi Daisy,
      I organise Craft, Spirit and Healing Fairs (we are now calling them Equilibrium Fayres) in aid of various charities,
      they are all in or around the East midlands area.
      it would be great to have more stalls feel free to email me
      Kay

Comment

Worcester Christmas fair

Hi

One which we will be doing is the Worcester Christmas fair in the Cloisters of Worcester Catherdar on Fri 1st to Sun 3rd December, its only a small fair full of atomospher (bring plenty of lights and clothes) but we have had good sales to the fact it coincides with the Worcester Victorian Christmas Fair 30th to 3rd which is all outside in the streets of Worcester and costs much more to do. It has the advantage that the coach loads of people all walk through the cathedral. You can choice 1 or 3 days to do, Friday tends to be quiet but Saturday makes up for it and Sunday is a short day about 11 till 4pm

[email protected]

Melissa

Comment

Working...
        X