November 9th - Oxford Craft Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 9th - Oxford Craft Fair

The event will be at the Oxford Town Hall on November 9th. The town hall is located on St Aldates, which is a very busy street just off the main shopping street. In fact, it is directly opposite the post office. The postal code is OX1 1BX if you would like to look on googlemaps.

The stalls will be £35 per 1.8m trestle table (£17.50 if you only want half), and are limited to 58 at the absolute maximum. Payment will be required on booking. This is non-refundable (unless the event is cancelled) - should you be unable to attend then we will try to sell your stall to a 'reserve' in order for you to recoup the cost, but cannot guarantee this!

The event will have a mix of all types of crafts, with the stalls on a first come basis (with some limits so that we don't get 50 of the same thing!).

Oxford is a thriving historic town, with a good mixture of people living and working in the area - from students, to the eco-friendly, bohemian and moderately wealthy! The town also attracts a large number of toursists through the summer months, although I am not sure how popular it is as the nights draw in.

There will be advertising closer to the time, with a 'blogspot' in progress as we speak.

For more information you can check out our flickr pages: www .flickr.com/groups/wemakeoxford

or contact me directly at [email protected]

I should also have mentioned that we have already filled the jewellery quota...

We want to attract a large variety of exhibitors, and already have a few Artists who paint, some who product stained glass items, and even a furniture maker!

Please let anyone who might be interested know about the event - whether they're more likely to be an exhibitor or a customer!

Around 35 of the stalls are already taken, so get if you're interested get in there fast!

Comment

We've changed the name!

[email protected]de

Comment

oxford craft fair

who do i get in touch with if i wanted to book a table?

Comment

Here is a link to the flickr page that has all the details:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/handmadeoxford/

the email details for booking are on the flickr page too

knit sew crochet hop..........

my etsy shop www.cloudhopping.etsy.com

my folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/cloudhopping

my musings www.cloudhoppingdesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm going, and I'm very excited!
            Help me out by entering my raffle for a custom art quilt:http://pennydog.wordpress.com/help-me

Patchwork patterns shop on Etsy: http://pennydogpatterns.etsy.com
            Illustrations and fabricy gifts on Etsy: http://pennydogillustration.etsy.com

Comment

Hey thanks for that. I know i won't be able to go but i have a friend that lives in Oxford & i know she might be interested.

However that may change & i might turn up on the day - have a day out (weather & money permitting).

Cheers

Christine
              www.coshamcraftyclub.co.uk
              www.scrapbookgetaways.co.uk
              www.learntoscrap.co.uk

Comment

I'm going, looking forward to it!

knit sew crochet hop..........

my etsy shop www.cloudhopping.etsy.com

my folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/cloudhopping

my musings www.cloudhoppingdesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

I will be there, looking forward to meet some of crafters there!
                  blog
                  website
                  etsy shop
                  folksy shop
                  twitter

Comment

Working...
                  X