Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheshire Winter craft fair 02/11/08 nearly full

Hi All

I started thinking about having a craft fair back in January, after finding it difficult to access local craft fairs, Jewellery being my craft. But perseverence will out, I am now very busy with craft fairs. However that little idea of holding my own began to become reality from February. Trouble is my husband Graham always believes if you are going to do it do it big!! So I booked the ballroom of the Cresta Court hotel in Altrincham Cheshire a nice large space so no one feels crammed in and plenty of space for peole to browse and an excellent Sunday lunch to be had. 40 stall holders needed will we meet this target? I wondered have I bitten off more than I can chew? Well are now in July and there are only 10 tables left. Jewellery and cards is full and textiles is looking really healthy, we have glass designers, wood turner etc. So any unusual crafts pyrographers, leatherworkers, weavers etc out there tables are £25.00 with chairs PM your details.
    Also Please remember to put this date in your diary as quite a few exhibitors will be from this site be a great chance to meet up and see people face to face.

Tania

Hi Tania,

This is brilliant news! It's great to hear that the event is coming together so well for you ...it certainly seems to be one to 'be at'!! I'm sure you will fill up those final tables.

I'm going to try and get there to see the fruits of your labours and hopefully to say hello to some of the forum members. It could be quite a get together!!!

Regards.
    Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

I will be there!

knit sew crochet hop..........

my etsy shop www.cloudhopping.etsy.com

my folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/cloudhopping

my musings www.cloudhoppingdesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X