Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helping organisers to fill their tables!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping organisers to fill their tables!

Hi All,

Here's a thought for organisers who haven't yet listed their events on my database.

If you would like me to do you a quick check for crafters in your area who might be interested in finding out about your event just PM me brief details including the full address of the venue and your contact details.

I will then run this against my lists and contact any crafters in the area and suggest they contact you if they are interested. I will pass your contact details to them, so only give me them if you are happy for me to do that.

All part of the service you know!

Regards.
    Fair Do

Fair Do's!

That's a very useful offer!

I think I might have to contact you again soon to see what events are going on near me... due to my work commitments, my craft fair attendance has completely dropped off the radar.

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Hi, you've contacted me before Fair Do and I'm grateful for your service! I'm pretty certain you have all my current details of my fairs, but if you're doing a bit of flagging up count me in please! It's very tiring this organising business
      Diane
      www.artsandcraftsinthepeak.co.uk

Comment

Hi Diane,

Glad to be of service!

I still have three more events listed for you for the rest of the year. Don't forget to add any new ones to the list! How did last Sunday go? Good luck with your upcoming fairs!

Thanks for your comment Si. Pop along for a search whenever you are ready ...be happy to run one for you.

Regards.
        Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Originally posted by Fair Do View Post
          Thanks for your comment Si. Pop along for a search whenever you are ready ...be happy to run one for you.
          I'll pop along as soon as I get a chance then!

Si.
          Wood Tattoos
          Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
          Facebook
          Flickr
          Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Fair Do View Post

Glad to be of service!

I still have three more events listed for you for the rest of the year. Don't forget to add any new ones to the list! How did last Sunday go? Good luck with your upcoming fairs!

Regards.
            Fair Do
            Hi Fair Do, glad you're glad! Thanks for confirming I have listed the other three events...my head is all a jumble today!

Last Sunday was ok. Not half as good as anticipated though - plenty of footfall, but people going round like a dose of salts. Still, some traders were very happy with their individual takings...happy traders = happy organiser!

Fingers crossed for this Sunday...
            thank you!
            Diane
            www.artsandcraftsinthepeak.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X