Preston Presents - Preston, Rutland 30 and 31 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Presents - Preston, Rutland 30 and 31 August

I thought I would start a new thread on this to save you having to read through the old messages to reach this one. We are having a craft fair as part of Preston Presents, which is a weekend of activities as a fund raising venture for our church. I am organising the craft fair and as previously reported I have a couple of spaces for anyone who can offer a craft other than those we have already - still looking for candle makers, glass craft, wood etc etc - also one lady who was coming on the Saturday and doing machine embroidery has sadly had to cancel due to a personal difficulty, so that makes another gap to fill. Look at our website and you will see what type of crafts we have already and if you are close enough and can offer something different do please pm me. We are hoping it will be a fun weekend and are trying to advertise heavily.
    Cynthia
    http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Bumping this up again - particularly as we seem to have so many new members from Leicestershire. We have one vacancy for a day only on Sunday and two vacancies for the two days (if that makes sense). Need one person for Sunday to balance the numbers and then I have places for two people wanting to do two days, but if people want to do one day then I could fit four in!!!!!!!! As already stated we have our quota of jewellery and card slots and quite a lot of other crafts - please check the web site for Preston Presents listed below - but if you are interested and think you may have something different to offer please get in touch. We have a good number as it stands, but it would be good particularly to fill that one day slot for the Sunday. You would also meet LOADS of forum members and woe betide me if the thing is not organised properly!!!!!!!
    Cynthia

Comment

It's great to hear that you are almost there with your stalls Cynthia ...I know you have put a huge amount of effort into organising this event, so you deserve for it to be a great success.

I realise the post is a couple of days old ...are you fully booked now?

Best wishes.
      Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

That is really strange, I had only just been thinking "must e-mail John"!! I have just had an equiry this morning that if it comes to fruition will fill the only space I have left which is for the Sunday. In theory I could probably fit in another table, but I think we are looking good as it is. So ............ I am hoping we are nearly there. Have a long list of reserve jewellery peps, but don't think they will get a chance I am afraid. Starting to get lots of articles about the weekend that I have sent to the local papers etc and it is littered around the internet. Posters ready and flyers being handed out, road signs being made, so it is getting exciting. Thanks for your support and interest.
        Cynthia

Comment

Working...
        X