Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fair in Eastbourne, East Sussex

Hi,
    I am organising a craft fair in Eastbourne on July 19th. It is the first one I have organised and I need more stall holders. It is indoors and tables can be provided if you need one. It is only £7.00 for a table. If anyone is interested please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Sharon.
    www.spanglefish.com/sharondinnie(welcome)

I am interested and am waiting to hear from you.

Thanks alot

Anne

Comment

Your craft fair!

Shame i only just saw this post, and have missed it by a day! If you do any others let me know. Hope it went well!?

I am organising one too, in December in Battle town centre on the 6th from 10-4. If you or anyone you know would like a stall at mine, please email me on [email protected]

Hope to hear from you
      Regards
      Louise

Comment

first time

Originally posted by shazd View Post
        Hi,
        I am organising a craft fair in Eastbourne on July 19th. It is the first one I have organised and I need more stall holders. It is indoors and tables can be provided if you need one. It is only £7.00 for a table. If anyone is interested please let me know.
        Thanks,
        Sharon.
        hi there,
        first time on here, would love to come to craft fair i make cards, i now have to trays full of them and would love to sell them so i could make more,
        please let me know if any tables r left so i can book day off work,
        manay thanks
        haze

Comment

hi there,
          would love to go to craft fair . would need table, could u get in touch as i have to book day off work, and could you also inform me of were it will be,
          many thanks
          haze

Comment

Hi ... I think you've missed that craft fair, it was posted in 2008 :-)

I'm organising a couple though, if you're interested. They're in Uckfield, East Sussex on 10th and 16th July (sun & sat).

£10 a pitch ...

What do you think?

Trudie
            Trudie

Uckfield Art Trail

Comment

intrested

i would be very in trested, i have hand made cards, also rubber stamps , embossing powder and inks to sell also a heat gun, 10th would b great,
              many thanks haze

Comment

Hi

If you click on the link below, for the Uckfield Art Trail, you can use the Contact page to email me direct .. Or trudie @ uckfieldarttrail . co . uk

I will then be able to email you the registration form.

The 10th looks set to be a good day, we've got lots happening and expecting lots of visitors!

Trudie
                Trudie

Uckfield Art Trail

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Uckfield Art Trail View Post
                  Hi

If you click on the link below, for the Uckfield Art Trail, you can use the Contact page to email me direct .. Or trudie @ uckfieldarttrail . co . uk

I will then be able to email you the registration form.

The 10th looks set to be a good day, we've got lots happening and expecting lots of visitors!

Trudie
                  hi there, i emailed you but nothing back yet, sorry to pesta you,
                  haze

Comment

Are you still doing the show?

Hi

I am new to Eastbourne and looking for places to show my work. I was wondering if you are still running this event??

Any tips on who to approach in the area would be very gratefully recieved

Anne

Comment

Working...
                    X