No announcement yet.

The new Wickford, Essex Arts, Craft and Antique market opens Friday 1st August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Wickford, Essex Arts, Craft and Antique market opens Friday 1st August

Hi folks - I am very pleased to annouce that the new Wickford arts, craft and antique market will open on Friday 1st August.

It is located in the Willows Centre just off the Wickford High Street.

You can make your bookings on-line by going to my web site and following the links to Wickford Willows. Payment will not be required at the time of booking - I'll email you back a link for that to pay by paypal or you can pay by cheque. Daily bookings will be at an introductory rate of £15 for Sunday through to Thursday and £20 for Friday and Saturday.

We will be advertising and leafletting about the new market in the run up to the opening. I look forwards to seeing some of you there.

Wayne
    Last edited by shalamar; 03-07-2008, 11:44 PM. Reason: Missed out name of county - oops!
    Arts and Craft positions in Kent, Essex and London
    http://www.shalamarshops.co.uk

Just to wish you well with your fairs. Sadly I can't attend as I live too far away.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
    X