Fairs between 23/7 - 1/8 in northwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairs between 23/7 - 1/8 in northwest

Hi, I am looking to find a craft fair or a village fete in the Northwest of England between 23/7 and 1/8 though any after that date would also be fine!!
    My kids are away with their Dad, so it means I NEED to keep Busy so I dont end up and I have searched and searched with no luck??
    I am also now considering Setting one up though this would not leave much time OMG it's July today!! I just realised!!

If anyone know any let me know
    Ta
    Rach
    Rach

Facebook
    Website
    Blog
    Folksy

Craft Fairs between 23rd July and 1st August

Hiya Rach,

If you find any, can yo please let me know, as I to am looking to fine something for those date. I hope you do find one, good luck.

Tinkerbell

Comment

Sure will Tink,

Fingers crossed for us both!!
      Rach
      Rach

Facebook
      Website
      Blog
      Folksy

Comment

BBC Lancashire usually lists quite a few events
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/cont..._feature.shtml
        Not sure if this is what you're looking for.

There is also of course www.craftfair.co.uk

HTH
        Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Hi Rach (and tinkerbell),

I can tell you of one in Widnes (Rivendell Garden Centre) on 25th-27th July if it's any help.

If you would like more info on the above or would like me to do a more detailed search for later in the year, please have a look at my website for details. See signature below.

Regards.
          Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Thanks to both Bea and Fair do.
            I am looking at both suggestions.
            I am on the Wirral, so some parts of North Lancashire is a wee bit far to travel.

I have noticed there seems to be a alot less craft fairs in the Merseyside region as a whole!!

Thanks again
            Rach
            Rach

Facebook
            Website
            Blog
            Folksy

Comment

You are right about the lack of fairs in this area that is why I have gone for it and organised my own.

I know its not till November but we are holding a winter craft fair at the Cresta Court hotel Altrincham Cheshire Sunday 02/11/08.

Unfortunately if you are selling jewellery or cards this venue will be no good as these areas are fully subscribed but we have vacancies in other disciplines. Cost of a stall is £25.00 including table and chairs.

Good luck in your search.

Tania

Comment

Hi Rach,

I've just sent you your craft event search report. I hope it's of some use to you.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards.
                Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Hi
                  After looking into sites that have been recommended, it does look like Jewellery is over subscribed!!

That is actually quite useful to know at this point, as I have yet to buy my kiln. I had always intended to make other items as well as Jewellery and I now see that it would be good to make lots of different things!!

I think I going to go down the Jewellery Party route for July/Aug and see how it goes!!!

Many thanks for all the help!!
                  Rach
                  Rach

Facebook
                  Website
                  Blog
                  Folksy

Comment

Working...
                  X