Hawes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawes

Doing my first fair in Hawes North Yorkshire on Saturday. Has anybody ever done one there before and if so what was it like.

Thanks in advance

Don't know that one Woody. Who's the organiser?
    Mary
    www.somata.co.uk
    www.stitchnglass.co.uk
    www.gemstoneboutique.co.uk
    www.somata-pmc.co.uk

Comment

If it's one of Bernard Parkin's craft fairs, it will be great. He is so lovely and the other stall holders are really friendly.
      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

I've not sold at the craft fair at Hawes but I have been to one of the mid-week fairs once last year as a customer to check it out. It was held in the village hall so wasn't a very big one and there were some things that there that "bought in". Don't remember seeing rugs there so you should be ok as far as originality is concerned.

As far as I could see, traders park in the car park at the side of the hall but if thats not the case for you then parking appeared to be limited cos its a very tiny rural touristy village.

Hope you do well. Let us know how you get on.
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Thanks for the replys. It is one of bernards fairs, i have only been in contact through e-mail but he seems a nice chap.

Comment

good luck hope you make lots of sales
            Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
            X