Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arts and Craft Fair - Stockport area - 12th July

Hi everyone,

C3 Stockport and Stockport Sunday School are hosting an Arts and Craft Fair/Family Fun Day which will be held 10am-4pm, 12th July 2008 at
    Stockport Sunday School, Nangreave Road, Offerton, SK2 6DQ.
    This will be our fourth craft fair and the first in which we are partnering with Stockport Sunday School.

If you are interested in exhibiting, please contact Jenny on MOD ED - phone number removed or see c3stockport . net for details and download an application form.

If you don't want a stall come along on the day and enjoy yourself.

Hope to see you there.
    Lisa
    Last edited by Tip Top; 23-06-2008, 12:44 PM. Reason: removed phone number

Re Stockport Craft Fair

Hiya Yatty,

I am really interested in the Stockport Craft Fair, but, I am having trouble navigating my way around this site as I am new to it. If possible please can you contact me and let me know how to get in touch with the organiser. I tried what I thought was an email address that you left, but, it wasn't so I am guessing its somehow here on this site, but, I don't know how to access it. Thanking you for your help.

Cheers Tinkerbell

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbellmarkthree View Post
      Hiya Yatty,

I am really interested in the Stockport Craft Fair, but, I am having trouble navigating my way around this site as I am new to it. If possible please can you contact me and let me know how to get in touch with the organiser. I tried what I thought was an email address that you left, but, it wasn't so I am guessing its somehow here on this site, but, I don't know how to access it. Thanking you for your help.

Cheers Tinkerbell
      Click on Yatty's name at the top of the post and a drop down list will give you the option to send a PM.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Sounds good to me
        fiona

Comment

Working...
        X