Cheshire Winter craft fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheshire Winter craft fair

We still have vacancies for crafts other than jewellery and cards ( unfortunately these areas are now fully subscribed to). If you paint glass, design in glass, wood working, candle making, weaving, soap making, leatherworking, pyrography, quilting, or any other craft. Book your stall with us and join one of the largest independent craft fairs with appproximately 40 stalls.

Price per table 6ft by 3ft is £25.00 ( table / chairs provided ) on Sunday 02/11/08 at the Cresta Court hotel Altrincham Cheshire, centrally located in the town of Altrincham, which is well known for its Sunday lunches and exhibitions, open to the public 10 a.m until 4 p.m admission will be free with plenty of advertising, front page of the local paper with a circulation of 49,000 homes.

If you do not want to exhibit, remember the date and come and support your fellow crafters.

PM me your address and I will post out the booking form.

Tania

Any Spaces Left? - Craft Fairs in the North West

Hi -
    I know I've left it late, but does anyone know of any craft fairs in the North West with spaces left for exhibitors (2008)? I make and sell anything relating to fairies....

Comment

Working...
    X