Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone exhibit at bridal/wedding fairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone exhibit at bridal/wedding fairs?

I've just started doing bespoke wedding/celebration cake toppers and am looking at attending a wedding fair. Has anyone exhibited at such a fair and if so was it worth it?

Can anyone recommend from experience a bridal fair in the North West, around the Manchester/Leeds M62 corridor area?

Is it worth attending a 'normal' craft fair with these type of items?

Any other advice on what you've paid etc would also be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sharon

Hi

Ive done quite a few wedding fairs over the last few years, as I do Handmade Wedding Stationery. I enjoy them but they are normally highly priced to have a table at them. Average Ive found are £95 to £145 just for one day !!! Which is expensive I think

Also you normally dont take orders there and then and orders are normally 6-12 months later. I find word of mouth has worked more for me, and putting my business cards in wedding associated shops - like florists/photographers etc....

Sarah
    www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

Many thanks for the reply Sarah, I'd already thought of the business card thing and have just ordered a load. I had a look at exhibiting at one of the bridal fairs in Manchester and it was over £300 just for 1 day!!!
      I'll have to have a look around and see if I can find one thats more reasonable.

Could you suggest any fairs organisers that are good and not too expensive?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X