Craft & Gift Fair - Preston, Lancs Sat 3rd June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft & Gift Fair - Preston, Lancs Sat 3rd June

eeek! I just signed for the above fair!!

The organiser did one last year and is organising 4 this year, this one being the second of 2006.

It's in the Ashton area of Preston, at the St Andrew's Church Hall, Tulketh Road.

People start to know about it so it's good. It's off a busy road with a big sign outside (on the road in and out of Preston towards Lytham St Annes).

10am till 4pm.
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

preston fair

This is quite near me can you post the contcat details , I would live to do this fair

cheers

donna

Comment

This was posted 08-05-2006, I think your a bit late.
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Re Craft Fair

I attended this particular craft fayre and was lucky if i got half a dozen customers,, selling second hand jigsaws, and paper for papercrafts aren't craft stalls to me, the busiest place was the hatch for buying a cup of tea and a pie. I said i wouldnt go back to this and was sorely disappointed, I spent a lot of time setting up my candles and things , if i find it has changed i perhaps may have another go, but the right sort of people weren't coming through the doors
        Debbie
        Please visit my facebook page
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pre...4922514?ref=ts

Comment

Although this is a very old thread (2 years ago), I believe the organiser is still doing them so it must be ok for some? I haven't been to have a look in the last 2 years so no idea if it has changed.

I still receive the booking forms though.
          Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Working...
          X