Craft stalls wanted in Sussex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft stalls wanted in Sussex

I am hoping to find some stallholders who want to sell their craft work at a monthly fair at Tilgate Park, Crawley, West Sussex.

The fair is a community project set up by some of the people who have craft units at the park to try & offer an affordable outlet to existing crafters & encourage people to appreicate handmade items & prehaps even take up a craft themselves.

It is an outside event, although there is cover available if it rains, & the tables are £20. All the table fees are used to promote the fairs.

Tilgate Park is a popular local attraction with 300,000 visitors per year.

If you are interested please pm me.

Thanks

Anita
    Silvergirl
    www.contemporarycraft.co.uk

I would definetly be interested...could you let me know dates, etc? Also what type of crafts you're after (if there are any particulars).

Cheers,
    Vicky

Comment

Fair dates

The fairs are on the last Saturday of each month, if you want more information you can contact the organisers at tilgatefair @ yahoo dot co dot uk.

I take a table every month & am helping them as I think its a great idea to get more people crafting.

Anita
      Silvergirl
      www.contemporarycraft.co.uk

Comment

Hiya,

Have been looking for somewhere to sell my stock on a regular basis. I don't actually make anything but sell small gift items such as pot pourri sachets, cotton lavender bags, coloured glass perfume bottles, rag dolls etc. If you think I would be ok to sell these items could you let me know. Thank you.

holly100

Comment

Hi Anita
          I am interested in holding a stall at Tilgate, I live in Crawley and I paint on deep edge canvas using acrylic paints. I have designs for selling off the shelf, but I mainly paint to order, I can make paintings to suit indivudual decor, I take patterns from customers material or wallpaper and incorporate them into the painting, I also use diffent materials to add in to the painting, I have my own grid stands which I use to display.
          Would this be something you would be interested in having at the fair?
          I haven't had a sale at a craft fair before, but I have sold at other venues.
          I currently work from home in my spare time and I am looking at going full time in July as I get made redundant in June.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
          Jody Barrett

Comment

Working...
          X