Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midlands Craft Fairs

Hi,
    I am new to this website after joining it on the advice of a fellow stallholder at the Three Counties Show at the weekend.

I am looking to find information and contacts for any good craft fairs in the midlands area (I am in South Birmingham), so Midlands, Worcestershire, Shropshire etc would be great.

I make gold and silver wire jewellery and also bridal jewellery - tiaras, crowns etc.

I have done a fair few fairs so far this year (Three Counties, Spring Garden Show, Bewdley Festival, Worcester High Street), but am always on the lookout for new shows and events, so would really apprieciate it if anyone has any info.

Many thanks
    Julie
    PS. It's great to see a site that is totally dedicated to craft - I am going to be spending a lot of time on here!!!
    Julie
    www.faeriestone.com

Hi Julie,

I work for Nottingham City Council and we have a summer craft & gift market coming up in August (18th -23rd).
    This will be held in the Old Market Square in the heart of the city.
    If you are interested just drop me an email or message and I will be happy to provide more details.

Thanks,

David.

Comment

Hi
      We are holding a craft fair as part of a local carnival in Birches Head, Stoke-on-Trent on 12th July, 1-5pm if you are interested let me know we have one or two spaces left.

Comment

Thanks

Hi,
        Thanks for the info - unfortunately I am doing another fair that day, but please keep me posted on any other events you do.
        Many thanks
        Julie
        Julie
        www.faeriestone.com

Comment

Hi Julie

Have sent you a private message inviting you to Eastnor Castle in Hereford on 16 & 17 August 2008. Hope its near enough for you.

Regards
          Gary

Comment

Craft fairs in the midlands

Hi i would like to know what craft fairs are coming up in the next few months in the midlands area mainley Birmingham.

Pinalosa xx

Comment

Hi Julie,

We're having a Fun Day and Craft show on July 25th at Barton Under Needwood (DE13) Just pass Litchfiled if this is an interest to you? If so you can email me at [email protected] and I can give you some more info etc. Many thanks Stuart

Comment

The original thread is 3 years old Stuart so I guess the OP might not be interested anymore. You might be better starting a new thread about your craft show, HTH, Selina

Comment

Working...
                X