Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Fairs in Suffolk, Norfolk or Essex

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone knows of any good Christmas Fairs that I could do in these areas. I have just recently started to do craft fairs and seems to be going well so thought better start to look for christmas.

Any help is appreciated.

Many thanks

Steff
    Last edited by Steff1502; 31-05-2008, 01:53 PM.

Originally posted by Steff1502 View Post
    Hi,

Was wondering if anyone knows of any good Christmas Fairs that I could do in these areas. I have just recently started to do craft fairs and seems to be going well so thought better start to look for christmas.

Any help is appreciated.

Many thanks

Steff
    Hi Steff! I'm organising our annual Christmas Fair in Stowmarket Suffolk. Prices for stalls = £10 and you can expect in excess of 200 people attending the event. It's on 5th December, 7.30pm - 9.30pm at Cedars Park Community Primary School. Let me know if you want a place reserved.
    Speak soon,
    Corinne

Comment

Hi Corrine

Can you let me know some details on your fair as I am very interested, I make pens and other small woodturning pieces,

Regards

Ian

Comment

christmas fair 5 dec

Hi corrine
        We are very interested in attending your fair. Whilst normally we sell hand made 'american style' crafts we have a special line of watches and pashminas for Christmas.
        Dont think we can make enough at the moment.
        If you have space at your show we would love to attend to sell only watches and pashminas.
        With over 100 each of both watches and pashminas we can promise an atttarctive colourful stall and ALL priced at £5 making them very popular.
        Look forwar to hearing from you.
        Nigel
        07765 674472
        Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        Hi Steff! I'm organising our annual Christmas Fair in Stowmarket Suffolk. Prices for stalls = £10 and you can expect in excess of 200 people attending the event. It's on 5th December, 7.30pm - 9.30pm at Cedars Park Community Primary School. Let me know if you want a place reserved.
        Speak soon,
        Corinne

Comment

Working...
        X