Good Luck for Leamington tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck for Leamington tomorrow

Is anyone else doing the Leamington craft fair tomorrow? Would love to meet anyone that is around and good luck to one and all, especially Michellxx as she has done all the hard work organising it! Selina

Hi Selina, I'll be there with a friend and I'm looking forward to it. If you are not from L Spa I can warn you that all off street parking has to be paid for now and you can only park for two hours so you will need to go into an off road car park. See you there!
    www.littlebead.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Hi Janet, thanks for that, my hubby is going to drop me off and collect me afterwards so hopefully won't have too much trouble! What do you craft so I know who to look for? Selina

Comment

Hi, probably too late now for you to see this message but here goes anyway. We will be selling handcrafted jewellery, how about you?
        www.littlebead.blogspot.com
        www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Hi Janet, saw your post but I guess its too late for you to pick up this one! Guess what - we'll be in direct competition as I do jewellery too! We'll probably be at opposite ends of the hall as I'm sure Michele will spread us around so that all the jewellery is not bunched up together. See you later, Selina

Comment

Working...
          X