Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anybody be interested in a craft fair in Northampton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anybody be interested in a craft fair in Northampton?

Hello!

I dont know if anybody would be interested, but there is a Strawberry Tea event happening in Northampton on 21st June, raising money for Breast Cancer Care, and there are craft stalls available!

Camille

Hi Camille, can you give us a bit more info? Whereabouts is the fair being held? Costs etc? Thanks.
    www.littlebead.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Same here would it be possible to have some more info please. I'm based in wellingborough and I would definatley (sp) be interested.
      Im down with Fraggle Rock

Fraggies Fripperies

http://fraggiesfripperies.blogspot.com

Comment

Same here please and would it be all hand crafted?

regards
        sue
        How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Comment

I have just PM'ed you!
          Sarah Simmonite.

Comment

Hi guys,

This is the first time I've planned anything like this and I think I had my air-head on yesterday - sorry.

I'm planning a Strawberry Tea event to raise money for Breast Cancer Care, taking place on Saturday 21st June between 12 noon and 6pm. It's taking place at the King Billy pub in Northampton town centre.

There are stalls available (does not have to be hand crafted) for £15 a table, which goes to Breast Cancer Care. The pub is providing picnic tables for use, although you are more than welcome to provide your own of a similar size. There will be hot and cold drinks and food available, as well as a cake stall, a secret auction for some lovely handcrafted jewellery donated by Just K Jewellery, games and more that is still to be confirmed. There will also be live bands playing throughout the day.

If there is anything else that I have missed, please poke me and I'll answer! If you are interested, please call me on my mobile 07858 505445 so that you do not miss out!

Best wishes,

Camille

Comment

Hi guys,

I've got just 2 stalls left, if anybody is interested??? £15 a stall and this goes to Breast Cancer Care...

Camille

Comment

Working...
              X