Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Event in Berkshire, November 2008

http://www.stbartsgiftandcraft.blogspot.com/

St. Bartholomew's School in Newbury, Berkshire are holding their 10th annual Gift & Craft Fair on Sunday 9th November. I'm looking to see if I'm free to exhibit on the weekend in question. It seems to be quite a big event (around 65 tables) which I believe has been well attended in the past. I tried to get a table last year but it was already full.

The blog contains an information sheet, site plan and booking forms for downloading purposes: it will also be used to advertise the event as it approaches.

Hope this may be of use to some of you.

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Craft Fair - St Barts

Thank you very much for this Si. I have contacted them for further information. I am new to all this so any information on craft fairs in Berkshire is very helpful. Do you happen to know if you need Public Liability insurance for this event?

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBabe View Post
      Thank you very much for this Si. I have contacted them for further information. I am new to all this so any information on craft fairs in Berkshire is very helpful. Do you happen to know if you need Public Liability insurance for this event?

You should really have public liability insurance for any craft event where you're selling your wares. I haven't heard of any event yet worth its salt that doesn't ask for a copt of your insurance certificate.

If you like, send me a PM with your email address and I will add it to my list of craft contacts. I often send information on that I receive about local events and would help again if I can.

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Berkshire Craft Fairs

Hi Si,

My contact details are:-

I make handmade cross stitch gifts and cards and would be very grateful for any information on events in Berks and Bucks. I am currently looking into sorting out Public Liability insurance.

Thank you

Sharon
        Last edited by Tip Top; 05-05-2008, 06:57 PM.

Comment

PM woodtattoos with your email address - I've removed it in case you get lots of nasty spam

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
            PM woodtattoos with your email address - I've removed it in case you get lots of nasty spam
            That's alright... I got it before you removed it!

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Berkshire Craft Fair

Thank you very much I'm really new to this and am learning all the time.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X